Are any of you guys into big dick humiliation?

D

Deleted member 14693

Kraken
I'm a girl who can't stand big dicks and I much prefer smaller dicks. I can only get off on dicks smaller than 4 inches. Anyways, one of my fantasies is to humiliate and cuckold a guy with a big dick while a guy with a much smaller dick fucks me really hard. I will be getting off on his smaller dick while I humiliate your big ugly dick. Would anyone be into something like this?

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 18325, Deleted member 17311 and 7 others
I don't even wanna know what kind off endlevel coper wrote this JFL "Muhh im a girl" imagine living so hard in your fantasy to cope with your dick :lul:

Read "her" comments jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18325, Growth Plate, currylightskin and 2 others

6x5.5
FWbsiABXEAAESTn

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 17311, Deleted member 4430 and 8 others
I would volunteer as tribute but my cock is small

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
Imagine some user on here who always brags with dick size finally having a chance to ascend, and then it doesn't fit :lul::lul::lul:
It didnt fit in the first time i was supposed to lose my v, so we just called it quits

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: mug and Deleted member 14693
Damn, how big are you?
Not big at all jfl, like 6.5 inches, the thickess was the problem + she wouldnt suck it (i cant get it up unless i get a bj :soy:)

• +1
How small?
6.something inches but dick is measured with round down theory so I'm a 6 inch dicklet.

Bare in mind that the average is 7 inches too, the 5inch stat is just Jewish lies to stop ropes its over

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Zylk, Deleted member 14693, Deleted member 20327 and 1 other person
Not big at all jfl, like 6.5 inches, the thickess was the problem + she wouldnt suck it (i cant get it up unless i get a bj :soy:)
How thick are you then lol. And how do you know it couldn't fit if you weren't hard?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
6.something inches but dick is measured with round down theory so I'm a 6 inch dicklet.

Bare in mind that the average is 7 inches too, the 5inch stat is just Jewish lies to stop ropes its over
I'm a micro penis too. And yea I agree, those studies are bullshit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, Deleted member 18244 and GetShrekt
How thick are you then lol. And how do you know it couldn't fit if you weren't hard?
Cause i tried and it wouldnt go. I guess fit is not the right word, i tried to limpfish it in and it didnt work. JFL what was the original question?

• JFL
I am, I love humuliating 3 inch cock incels

• JFL
  • JFL