are aromatase inhibitors absolutely necessary for heightmaxxing?

D

Deleted member 30843

:3
i am currently 17, 5’10.5. my leg growth plates are shut, so i expect no growth for my legs. however, my torso does seem a bit short, so i’d like to think it has some catching up to do and naturally i might be able to reach 5’11. however, i’m going to heightmaxx using ipamorelin and cjc 1295, but don’t want to use aromatase inhibitors due to the potential brain damage. can i grow to 6’0 with peptides alone?

you already have brain damage since you are on .org sorry to break the news to you

• JFL
Reactions: Toby Aesthetics
I can't help you with the question but I wish you good luck

I can't help you with the question but I wish you good luck
yeah i bought aromasin for a pretty penny and now don’t want to go through with it if it’ll stop me from being as smart as oppenheimer

i am currently 17, 5’10.5. my leg growth plates are shut, so i expect no growth for my legs. however, my torso does seem a bit short, so i’d like to think it has some catching up to do and naturally i might be able to reach 5’11. however, i’m going to heightmaxx using ipamorelin and cjc 1295, but don’t want to use aromatase inhibitors due to the potential brain damage. can i grow to 6’0 with peptides alone?
cope. bro you don't have those genes

Stop trying to be as smart art Oppenheimer holy shit media controls so easily btw if ur plates a closed all ur doing is just cope

just take low dosages

Stop trying to be as smart art Oppenheimer holy shit media controls so easily btw if ur plates a closed all ur doing is just cope
you idolize andrew tate. shut your tramp mouth

yeah that’s what i thought ya tramp. keep ya mouth shut if you’re not confident enough to post your abomination of a face
What are u on bro my I clearly mog u and opphebhimer back to Germany and Japan

Attachments

• 618DFC1C-6774-4662-A24D-4A75E9744F17.jpeg
    618DFC1C-6774-4662-A24D-4A75E9744F17.jpeg
    107.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29747
yeah i bought aromasin for a pretty penny and now don’t want to go through with it if it’ll stop me from being as smart as oppenheimer
mail me it then