Are artists just as ugly as other nerds?

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Nerds (gamers, tech workers, programmers etc) being unattractive and less socially talented is a meme for a reason. It's because there is lots of truth to it. But one thing I wasn't expecting was finding out (I am a hobby artist) that the same appears to largely hold true for artists as well. I always assumed that artists were more like normal people because art is more mainstream compared to the stuff most geeks do. But this appears to be largely not true. Granted that I am mostly into creating art on the computer (photoshop, 3D modeling etc) so I admit that kind of art probably attracts some geeks. Still now that I think about it even the "classic" artist stereotypes are incel like (scrawny, feminine, sensitive etc). Also consider that history's most famous artists have often been incels or semi-incels.

Could it be that incels are drawn towards art just like they are drawn towards tech stuff?

Last edited:
I walked past a fine arts college (Graphic Arts College, to be precise) and I saw so many Chad-lites. Granted, I live in Europe, so it might be different here.

i picked art to do for one of my gcse's (because its easy as fuck), all the girl are lesbians or low tier normies/'femcels', all the boys are either high tier normies and chadlites. There's a couple exceptions but that general rule at my school

Last edited:
I walked past a fine arts college (Graphic Arts College, to be precise) and I saw so many Chad-lites. Granted, I live in Europe, so it might be different here.
i picked art to do for one of my gcse's (because its easy as fuck), all the girl are lesbians or low tier normies/'femcels', all the boys are either high tier normies and chadlites. There's a couple exceptions but that general rule at my school

What kind of art school?

as w/ me and other sperg incels, we were bullied and ostrachized, so we got into solitary activities like painting, programming, gaming, etc. they are good copes.

makes sense

752.jpg