• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
Wow

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 17763
i would her

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 18012, Deleted member 17763, Deleted member 17291 and 1 other person
its over for you bengals cant even get a girl your own race.

The kid's look 100% Asian 💀💀💀

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 17291 and TUSSELEIF
Imagine having kids that look nothing like you...

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 14984, Beetlejuice and 7 others
So what is the problem with me fucking noodles if they are rice like me? :ogre:
they are self hating jfl. are you blackpilled or not?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14984
Asians outplayed jews hard :lul:
Maybe this is why asian men aren't that mad at asian women dating outside since kid will look asian anyways :lul::lul:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 23154, Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 14984 and 1 other person
are you sure that's even a woman jfl look at her shoulder to hip ratio and BUFF arms :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
yes, about as much as nig wymxn, but at least they both produce some stellar specimens like zoe kravitz and katrina law. white genetics in the long term such that octoroons are produced=can't fail.

the shit genes will naturally migrate towards strong genes. wymxn always select for the best genes on the scale of populations. individually they might make retarded choices, but as a whole,the trend it towards genetic superiority.

thus nig and asian men lose out bigly

I've said it once, and I'll say it again, sons usually take after the mother, and daughters after the father.

yes, about as much as nig wymxn, but at least they both produce some stellar specimens like zoe kravitz and katrina law. white genetics in the long term such that octoroons are produced=can't fail.

the shit genes will naturally migrate towards strong genes. wymxn always select for the best genes on the scale of populations. individually they might make retarded choices, but as a whole,the trend it towards genetic superiority.

This Katrina law looks more latina than Asian :forcedsmile:

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and Deleted member 17291
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 14984
future incels right there

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 14984 and Deprived
  • Ugh..
The kid's look 100% Asian 💀💀💀
no they look way more caucasian than elliot rodger did. because the white genes in this case are normal aryan genes, not degenerative jew faggot genes like elliot's dad. also elliot's mom looks like a straight up sea hag. this asian wymxn at least looks normal

they will grow up to be wmaf chad like mike glover:

EOySMyhUEAAWlT4.jpg

• Ugh..
no they look way more caucasian than elliot rodger did. because the white genes in this case are normal aryan genes, not degenerative jew faggot genes like elliot's dad. also elliot's mom looks like a straight up sea hag. this asian wymxn at least looks normal

EOySMyhUEAAWlT4.jpg
Lmao they look like their 70-80 % asian jfl.

• +1
ironic how the kids always look more asian in these mixed relationships

• +1

Not true at all pure bullshit. Most white men date subhuman ethnics and most ethncis date subhuman white girls

Stacies never date outside of their race regardless of the background you’ll never see a black, gook or Indian Stacy with a man that isn’t their race and you’ll never see a legit white Stacy with a non white. Unless super rich or Gigga chads

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ROTTING, ChadFucksYourOneitis and Deleted member 15099
the kids will look fine

I know a few hapas at school and they all look above average

• Ugh..

EOySMyhUEAAWlT4.jpg
How the actual fuck this man looks Caucasian? Looks Mongolian af:forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
now that she's older she does the caked on makeup thing latinas do

back in the day:

latest

image3_temp-1213.jpg
Still looks latina
Would call her maria and not ling ling

• +1
White genes are recessive asian in the middle and black genes are the most dominant.
Nar white gene are only recessive when mixed with black and East Asians. When we breed with browns we usually have a 50% chance to produce white passing children. Most mixed people are black and white (mullato) so it promotes this myth but if most people were half black half Arab then this myth wouldn’t exist as you’d just have MEDs

• +1
Nar white gene are only recessive when mixed with black and East Asians. When we breed with browns we usually have a 50% chance to produce white passing children. Most mixed people are black and white (mullato) so it promotes this myth but if most people were half black half Arab then this myth wouldn’t exist as you’d just have MEDs
Dude brown people are Caucasoid my dude and not always tho look at zayn, he's half white and half pakistani he still looks curry lmao.

• JFL
  • +1
Dude brown people are Caucasoid my dude and not always tho look at zayn, he's half white and half pakistani he still looks curry lmao.
As I said “50% chance” meaning it can go either way. Caucasoid or not they aren’t the same race that’s a stupid retarded take when they share no other similarities outside of skull type

• +1
As I said “50% chance” meaning it can go either way. Caucasoid or not they aren’t the same race that’s a stupid retarded take when they share no other similarities outside of skull type
Brown caucasoid is still the closest to whites compared to blacks and asians tho.

• JFL
Brown caucasoid is still the closest to whites compared to blacks and asians tho.
Yes and ? What is your point, they still aren’t the same genetically so the same thing applies. We are all more related to something more than eachother, blacks are more related to Arabs than to gooks, gooks are more related to Europeans than blacks, Europeans are more related to Africans than to gooks ironcially due to MEDs though northern Europeans are closer to Gooks curries are closer to whites than Arabs etc none of these races are the same though

• +1
I
Yes and ? What is your point, they still aren’t the same genetically so the same thing applies. We are all more related to something more than eachother, blacks are more related to Arabs than to gooks, gooks are more related to Europeans than blacks, Europeans are more related to Africans than to gooks ironcially due to MEDs though northern Europeans are closer to Gooks curries are closer to whites than Arabs etc none of these races are the same though
I mean what are you agruing about anyways since I literally agreed with you jfl :lul:

• Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
If you're Chad and/or lucky enough, you can make a mogger son like this with an Asian woman:

Most of the time the rice genes are much stronger in expression and are a heavy looks handicap for the son though:

As far as daughters are concerned, female aesthetics really don't matter that much. Even if she's somehow so ghastly that no (non-hideous) man will willingly knock her up, she can always go visit a literal spermbank to have kids or just fuck some guy from the club without him wearing a condom.

• Ugh..
Multiculturalism will eventually lead to a nation of mixed incels

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 14984 and Beetlejuice
If you're Chad and/or lucky enough, you can make a mogger son like this with an Asian woman:

View attachment 1597387

Most of the time the rice genes are much stronger in expression and are a heavy looks handicap for the son though:

View attachment 1597390

As far as daughters are concerned, female aesthetics really don't matter that much. Even if she's somehow so ghastly that no (non-hideous) man will willingly knock her up, she can always go visit a literal spermbank to have kids or just fuck some guy from the club without him wearing a condom.
The mogger son still get mogged by the average white man jfl :lul::lul:

• +1