Are asymmetrical cheekbones a thing

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

biggest rotter on the internet
this is just a question because when I suck in my cheeks (I have buccal fat) the cheekbones on the right side of my face seem to be higher set than the cheekbones on the left side.

• So Sad
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
Yea it’s weird not sure why it’s like this. Maybe from chewing?
Hmm it could either be fat distribution, more fat on one side. Or the zygo is actually less prominent on that side, so it gets covered in more fat

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Hmm it could either be fat distribution, more fat on one side. Or the zygo is actually less prominent on that side, so it gets covered in more fat
I think this is it tbh. Just unequal distributions of facial fat

I think this is it tbh. Just unequal distributions of facial fat
Yeah not much you could do about it, I've thought of buccal fat removal just a bit on the side with more fat, but it would become very uneven with age

• +1
Yeah not much you could do about it, I've thought of buccal fat removal just a bit on the side with more fat, but it would become very uneven with age
If u do it just do it on both sides. But you should see it if it would work well on you or if you’d look like a gay alien

If u do it just do it on both sides. But you should see it if it would work well on you or if you’d look like a gay alien
Not gonna, it looks like cheeksucking and will look very bad when you enter your mid 30s- 40s

• +1
this is just a question because when I suck in my cheeks (I have buccal fat) the cheekbones on the right side of my face seem to be higher set than the cheekbones on the left side.
For subhumans yes