Are big fat ogrecels the biggest white knights since being the protector mountain bear game is all they have?

have you suspected this

• Yes

Votes: 12 85.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 19944

Mistral
I only see bluepill perspectives with them. Even with irrefutable evidence they say "oh this harsh stuff just breaks my heart" as an excuse to drop the inquisitive illumination process. I think they hide behind female promoting normie status quo.

Much like how big fat people love to attack anyone for working out, being constructive as "tryhard/ phony/ etc." there are always two reasons for what they do lol. the reaosn and the reason they give.

Coordinating their responses into cornering someone as "the bullied butthurt fag" just because it's not pro-femoid status quo. The jockspective on everything goes way overboard.

All their opinions/ views are just a chesspiece to corner someone, give negative implications abotu someone for having their perspective (like darth sidious), being the big hero in the room, etc.

I see big fat guys whtie knight the HARRRRDEST and it's not because their size gives them "the confidence to". I think it's because they know they can slamdunk anyone being anyhtig other than credible, sensible, normal down to a tee so they can claim HERO, and women will subconsciously fall for their games.

I notice fat people overdo this hence they become the sarcastic smart ass.

If you're a nerd the big ogrecels are usually the funniest, most tryhard ones in the room first to attack someone if anything happens to a girl when she's jocked on, or not given 100% privilege. Fat guy will orbit and use wit, chasirma, or virtue signal nad threaten something that dryly asosciates with the police.

my uncle is a fat fag gen x boomer type who lieks to still beleive thigns are over for people after highschool if they're high PSL... lmao.
He will always be gentle as a ruse for someone to go out and make him the hero in every situation.

Big bear can't have an excuse to be a bear without a reason. Or he's jstu a bully.
Excuse seeking observaitonalists are just big bear bankers. They just wait for the right situation. Excuse seeking.
They only don't act that way just enough to throw you off.

Spotlight evasion throw off pause. Setop.

The funniest thing is that they don't even act interested (which would be more convincing) if you point this out. Like asking "why would I wanna do that, I don't care abotu your attention" lmao my uncle just acted totally surprised. Maybe so much so it was a trolling unironic way of showing I was right. at least pretend ot have some interest in a thorough and somehow reasonable accusation. Especially when he only acts MORAL whenever he cna profit form a situation. Rather than actually trying ot help, or listen to someone.

Last edited:
I mean they are so bluepill and act so teddybear unsuspicious all of the time lmao. Until you do something. You'll blow their only cover if you get them to admit anything because then they are hypocrites by agreeing with you, and not siding with women.

Fundamentally their path of relationships are the opposite of helping incels. They have to be the big virtue guy in the room.

It's almost hilarious most people I meet are based if I warm up and talk to them but they always seem to be the ones finding excuses to be smart asses and saying the middleo f the road things usually.

Last edited:
All that extra estrogen in their fat bodies leads to womanly behavior, like being unable to cope with reality and trying to sabotage other peoples self improvement to reduce competition. Fat soylent whiteknights are literally the lowest tier of humanity

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Prettyboy, mug and 5 others
All that extra estrogen in their fat bodies leads to womanly behavior, like being unable to cope with reality and trying to sabotage other peoples self improvement to reduce competition. Fat soylent whiteknights are literally the lowest tier of humanity
what do you think si the evolutionary reason women ruin other people's self improvement to reduce competition? because women are more territorial, and don't believe in the best for everyone? I.E. they don't value strength in an all around way. Just pain preservation, and comfort.

idk why it benefits women to not look at reality. Too pressuring?

you sure it's just their genes/ mental makeup and not a strategy?

you sure it's just their genes/ mental makeup and not a strategy?
If that's their strat it's a shit one, when does it ever work jfl I've seen countless videos of some Chad/Tyrone stomping out these wks along with the girl they tried to save jumping to the chads side. They're just desperate simps who think gymcelling or just being big will attract foids when it still and always will be about facial attractiveness. 70% of men will never pass their genes on, they just happened to be born in that sad group

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
If that's their strat it's a shit one, when does it ever work jfl I've seen countless videos of some Chad/Tyrone stomping out these wks along with the girl they tried to save jumping to the chads side. They're just desperate simps who think gymcelling or just being big will attract foids when it still and always will be about facial attractiveness. 70% of men will never pass their genes on, they just happened to be born in that sad group
do you think it worked before social media/ before the world opened up for average women.

do you think it worked before social media/ before the world opened up for average women.
Before the modern age fathers tried to get rid of their daughters by marrying them off to other men. That's why most boomers are white knights/bluepilled. I'd say it worked but you really just needed a full time job to get a woman back then. You could be a fuckin milkman and own your own house/have a family. Milkmanmaxxing was also a good strat for cheating with other men's wives thus spreading your genes

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Prettyboy and Deleted member 21620
Before the modern age fathers tried to get rid of their daughters by marrying them off to other men. That's why most boomers are white knights/bluepilled. I'd say it worked but you really just needed a full time job to get a woman back then. You could be a fuckin milkman and own your own house/have a family. Milkmanmaxxing was also a good strat for cheating with other men's wives thus spreading your genes
why arent more people talking abtou this cnat beleive theyn ever met a fat ogrecel.

and i dont htink tis intended to work the same as how gymcel doesnt realyl work but peopel keep doing it to max themselves. fat people are outdone now more by mass media than even gymcels bc being funny is in inflation now that theres so much entertianment is it not?

why arent more people talking abtou this cnat beleive theyn ever met a fat ogrecel.

and i dont htink tis intended to work the same as how gymcel doesnt realyl work but peopel keep doing it to max themselves. fat people are outdone now more by mass media than even gymcels bc being funny is in inflation now that theres so much entertianment is it not?
fat people's one cope was either being an expendable white knight ogre or a class clown type and now they're genetic dead ends. It's just becoming more and more competitive, you just need a top tier face or body but better both to slay in the west

• +1
fat people's one cope was either being an expendable white knight ogre or a class clown type and now they're genetic dead ends. It's just becoming more and more competitive, you just need a top tier face or body but better both to slay in the west
how do women perceive expendable white knights or class clown types.

how do women perceive expendable white knights or class clown types.
Like genetic trash, Chads don't need to white knight or act like class clowns to cope

• Woah
Like genetic trash, Chads don't need to white knight or act like class clowns to cope
what do they need to do lol.

do you think a chad should even bother ot be funny
even if you are good lookign is trying something that makes htem rule yourself out form being a chad?

what do they need to do lol.

do you think a chad should even bother ot be funny
even if you are good lookign is trying something that makes htem rule yourself out form being a chad?
Chads aren't living on just exist mode like foids but personality is cope. If you're really gl people will just want to be around you. Being funny is just bonus points. The difference between a gl and ugly introvert is one is mysterious while the other is a creep

Last edited:
  • +1
Bluepill thread, I see many of those ogres with good looking gfs while skinny manlets like me rot alone

Bluepill thread, I see many of those ogres with good looking gfs while skinny manlets like me rot alone
never said they couldn't get laid. Just saying they know what cards they have to play, and they white knight. Do big bear game and wait for anyone to be something they can put down. Not because they believe in their bluepill bs they spew.

Castrated all sub8 men

• +1
I'm 110 kg fat nigger and I don't behave like this at all

• +1
I'm 110 kg fat nigger and I don't behave like this at all
Well are you funny and able to make people fear you?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and LooksmaxxingGrind
Well are you funny and able to make people fear you?
No, I don't even interact with people that much and I have poor social skills.

• +1
No, I don't even interact with people that much and I have poor social skills.
Most of them know they can’t do socialIing. But what they do do is white knight and pray women find it cool. Some big fat guys with incel insecurities will white knight

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 21898
This is unironically what led a backstabber friend of mine to sabotaging things with my Oneitis.

Most of it is my own fault for acting too late, being too inhib to act sooner, not being nt/socially inept, and just letting him do that.

Worst part of it all was that She was actually giving ioi's on the regular, but I always acted self-conscious thinking She'd never see me that way, even though I desperately wanted to spend every moment I could with Her.

Even after I was able to admit to myself just how much She really meant to me, I finally mustered up the courage to go after Her, I still acted like I didn't notice Her interest in me even though I did.

So I just ended up cucking myself in the end and before I even knew it... it was already too late.

Despite all of that, I still had an opportunity even after She left to go after Her but I didn't.

Things may have gone different had I just a bit more courage, because even if I wasn't really all that good with girls at least I'd have known what things could've been.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22553 and gymmaxedhorse
I only see bluepill perspectives with them. Even with irrefutable evidence they say "oh this harsh stuff just breaks my heart" as an excuse to drop the inquisitive illumination process. I think they hide behind female promoting normie status quo.

Much like how big fat people love to attack anyone for working out, being constructive as "tryhard/ phony/ etc." there are always two reasons for what they do lol. the reaosn and the reason they give.

Coordinating their responses into cornering someone as "the bullied butthurt fag" just because it's not pro-femoid status quo. The jockspective on everything goes way overboard.

All their opinions/ views are just a chesspiece to corner someone, give negative implications abotu someone for having their perspective (like darth sidious), being the big hero in the room, etc.

I see big fat guys whtie knight the HARRRRDEST and it's not because their size gives them "the confidence to". I think it's because they know they can slamdunk anyone being anyhtig other than credible, sensible, normal down to a tee so they can claim HERO, and women will subconsciously fall for their games.

I notice fat people overdo this hence they become the sarcastic smart ass.

If you're a nerd the big ogrecels are usually the funniest, most tryhard ones in the room first to attack someone if anything happens to a girl when she's jocked on, or not given 100% privilege. Fat guy will orbit and use wit, chasirma, or virtue signal nad threaten something that dryly asosciates with the police.

my uncle is a fat fag gen x boomer type who lieks to still beleive thigns are over for people after highschool if they're high PSL... lmao.
He will always be gentle as a ruse for someone to go out and make him the hero in every situation.

Big bear can't have an excuse to be a bear without a reason. Or he's jstu a bully.
Excuse seeking observaitonalists are just big bear bankers. They just wait for the right situation. Excuse seeking.
They only don't act that way just enough to throw you off.

Spotlight evasion throw off pause. Setop.

The funniest thing is that they don't even act interested (which would be more convincing) if you point this out. Like asking "why would I wanna do that, I don't care abotu your attention" lmao my uncle just acted totally surprised. Maybe so much so it was a trolling unironic way of showing I was right. at least pretend ot have some interest in a thorough and somehow reasonable accusation. Especially when he only acts MORAL whenever he cna profit form a situation. Rather than actually trying ot help, or listen to someone.
Should've displayed votes publicly tbh tbh

I don't usually even befriend or associate with fat people. It's not even intentional it just never happens because our lifestyles are so different we have almost nothing in common. They're also usually always trying to make jokes that I won't laugh at or trying to simp for some ugly ass girl that no one gaf about and then get all pissy if you call her ugly or something JFL. They know that they're bottom tier men subconsciously but refuse to actually admit it and cope very hard trying to be extremely sweet and shit. I've never once seen a woman who looks happy in public when she's with a fat man no matter how sweet and caring he is, even if she's 300lbs herself.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 21620
This is unironically what led a backstabber friend of mine to sabotaging things with my Oneitis.

Most of it is my own fault for acting too late, being too inhib to act sooner, not being nt/socially inept, and just letting him do that.

Worst part of it all was that She was actually giving ioi's on the regular, but I always acted self-conscious thinking She'd never see me that way, even though I desperately wanted to spend every moment I could with Her.

Even after I was able to admit to myself just how much She really meant to me, I finally mustered up the courage to go after Her, I still acted like I didn't notice Her interest in me even though I did.

So I just ended up cucking myself in the end and before I even knew it... it was already too late.

Despite all of that, I still had an opportunity even after She left to go after Her but I didn't.

Things may have gone different had I just a bit more courage, because even if I wasn't really all that good with girls at least I'd have known what things could've been.
I can never forgive myself for that tbh, not until I ascend and somehow make it right, even though idk how though I'll still find a way ngl.

Except for that backstabbing fat fuck I'll never forgive him.

No. Small/Weak guys tend to be the biggest white knights since they play the 'emotionally available nice guy'- game.

Big fat ogre-cels are dimorphism-maxxed (size is dimorphic trait) bloatmaxxed. They dont need personality

No. Small/Weak guys tend to be the biggest white knights since they play the 'emotionally available nice guy'- game.

Big fat ogre-cels are dimorphism-maxxed (size is dimorphic trait) bloatmaxxed. They dont need personality
You misunderstand.

They white knight in a way where they wanna be msculine and dominant. They do the stoic game but do the liberal thing to do and excuse catch to be dominant. they can eaily do it bc of size and frmae.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
You misunderstand.

They white knight in a way where they wanna be msculine and dominant. They do the stoic game but do the liberal thing to do and excuse catch to be dominant. they can eaily do it bc of size and frmae.
Hmm in that way. Yeah I guess you're right. It's one of the few advantages you have as a big guy for getting girls is to use ur size to mog men physically. So basically white-knighting in a physical sense.

Hmm in that way. Yeah I guess you're right. It's one of the few advantages you have as a big guy for getting girls is to use ur size to mog men physically. So basically white-knighting in a physical sense.
they know their only advantage and keep it hidden.

hot people have power in impression/ illusion game.

fatp eople have power in physical/ unfancy game. if girls are kinda NOT all about "the fake life" then there's a greater chance a big guy with a big cock will satisfy anyway. Plus women feel a ton of insecuriy with fancy world pressures. easy for a fat guy to scoop up women with a more physical concrete sense of security.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
if you learn how to fight you can beat up big, fat ogrecels

• Woah
just geomaxx and get out of your western shithole

if you learn how to fight you can beat up big, fat ogrecels
Yeahbbut their presence is everywhere. Difhting only happens in a fight. And fat ogrecels often dont just let a fight happen to happen. They will play the victim, use their friends, make connections first so they will back him bc people want to please fat ppl for being future bodyguards. They will pretend to get offended and the optics of being big make ppl want to respect them etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back