Are big wrists actually important

autistic_tendencies

autistic_tendencies

Charisma Charm and Personality
Or just a meme?

Imo you’d want smaller wrists so your forearms and arms look bigger which are way more sexually dimorphic

normies don't look at wrists

Meme when it comes to attracting women (Face > all)

Legit when it comes to looking intimidaitng

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 4209, didntreadlol and 5 others
Yes if you have small wrists you will always look like a weakling.

Part of the reason I look like I don't lift is my small arms
My mid section and back are decent but normies only look at the shoulders and arms (and neck)

It's important if everyone around you has wrists that are bigger by 1+ inch than yours. If you work in construction, for example, you'll be mogged to death if you have 6 inch wrists, but if you work in an office, you'll probably be fine.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
If you want to look big and high T you need wrists that look big

• +1
vbrglluu4w701.jpg

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Catawampus, Andros and 1 other person
lol foids couldn’t care less about wrists. Big hands fetish is real tho

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and autistic_tendencies
Its good for being heavy which is good for fighting

Or just a meme?

Imo you’d want smaller wrists so your forearms and arms look bigger which are way more sexually dimorphic
That's the biggest crock of bullshit I've ever heard in my life. In the bodybuilding world, a sub 7.25" wrist is described as "small" or average at best, a 6-6.5" wrist would be laughed at and compared to a woman's(rightfully so, the average woman has a wrist that size). Your pathetic wrists will make your forearms smaller by default, as smaller bones can carry less muscle obviously. There is nothing sexually dimorphic about a puny child sized 6-6.5"wrist which limits your arm size potential and forcing you to gymcel for months just to have the same arm measurements as your average man who doesn't or barely goes to the gym. I myself have 6.5" wrists and it took me 5 months of gymcelling just to get to 12 inch relaxed forearms and 14 inch relaxed upper arms.

• +1
Nah.

not important at all.

virgin JBs want prettyboys with curly hair, red lips, delicate hands, long eyelashes, high collagen, etc.

only dopamine addict cockchasing no future whores want 6'7 muscular demigods with 10 inch dicks and 12 inch wrists to ravage their festered axe wound

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 245
yes

kys if under 9" wrists

Yes. Over for my tiny fucking wrists

Yes very. When ur fucking especially. Girls love holding onto thick arms . The wrist has the least skin and is most comfortable to grab. If she can barely wrap her hands around it, it gives dom huge halo.

mine are subhuman so i only let her grab forarms or biceps