are bimax and genio less painful when the amount of advancement is smaller ?

C

chigoha

get looks or die trying
is the recovery easier for 5mm genio than 10 mm genio for example ?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17345
ZERO DIFFERENCE U NOOB

no pain no gain btw

• +1
Reactions: bogii
are you sure there is no difference in pain and recovery depending on the amount of advancement
recovery is longer for more advancement due to more bone regrowth requirement but pain should be no different,just be high t

im having genio soon :

Attachments

• genio and rhino(wow).PNG
    genio and rhino(wow).PNG
    471.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: lepo2317
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, ManzareK, Anchor_Ship and 2 others
you don't need genio

focus more on your skin
oh skin has been my enemy for a long time,im waiting for accutane to come in post very soon now,also i ordered alezaic acid mean time

Theres literally zero pain with bimax. Bone ossification doesnt Hurt one bit.

it's looksmax.org not bluepill.org
dude soft features are crucial , blackpill doesn't mean you should only focus on deeper features , if the softer features failos u then you would benefit more from fixing it than getting a surgery u don't need

• +1
is the recovery easier for 5mm genio than 10 mm genio for example ?
in general doesnt matter how many mm you are getting, you should not have any pain

Last edited:
You need bimax only if you have 2cm + overbite

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and chigoha
dude soft features are crucial , blackpill doesn't mean you should only focus on deeper features , if the softer features failos u then you would benefit more from fixing it than getting a surgery u don't need
yea he will still be normie after only fixing his skin I think, because chad = everything matters,

i softmaxxed and still am rated the same, doesn't change much. it's surgerymaxxing or LDAR for me

yea he will still be normie after only fixing his skin I think, because chad = everything matters,

i softmaxxed and still am rated the same, doesn't change much. it's surgerymaxxing or LDAR for me
it depends on how hard you fix your skin tbh , people with acne scars , thick dry skin and bad coloring would gain at least 0.5 PSL with the right treatments and products

but yeh someone who only gets rid of few acne spots would barely gain 0.1PSL

• +1