americanpakitruvcel
Sphinx
- Joined
- Dec 10, 2025
- Posts
- 2,878
- Reputation
- 2,899
They gas up Latinas and white women so much. But does that mean they aren’t attracted to their own race? @IronMike
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Nah they really hate pure black women, everyday I see sum shit on the internet about them trash talking Sheboons and hyping up Mulattas/latina women.They gas up Latinas and white women so much. But does that mean they aren’t attracted to their own race? @IronMike
Water"Are black brah even attracted to unmixed black women?"
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nah we still like our own raceThey gas up Latinas and white women so much. But does that mean they aren’t attracted to their own race? @IronMike
Water
I'm typically not attracted to full black women. That's why I don't find African women attractive except rare casesNah we still like our own race
But we aren’t fulfilled until we pull women of different races in a world that vehemently tells us we don’t deserve nice things.
In what cases do you find them attractiveI'm typically not attracted to full black women. That's why I don't find African women attractive except rare cases
Does she count as a black woman? I'm attracted to her
I mean they have to have really soft facial features and good body. But African women typically don't grow long hair like other women and dark skin is a failo on a womanIn what cases do you find them attractive
Obama is biracial but he's considered blackI mean she's clearly biracial but I know Darkskin niggers will call her black
That’s why I specified unmixed black women, anyone who looks mixed race phenotypically doesn’t countObama is biracial but he's considered black
I saw you at the gas station holding a sign that said "will we wuz kangz for money"They gas up Latinas and white women so much. But does that mean they aren’t attracted to their own race? @IronMike
What does this even meanI saw you at the gas station holding a sign that said "will we wuz kangz for money"

Yeah that’s my experience irl in America, but the amount of vitriol they spew at each other online is insaneyes bro interracial relationships are rare
majority of black men are with black women despite how much they supposedly hate eachother on the internet
lool i think it’s just because black women tend to gravitate towards the hypermasc thugmaxxed bbc stereotype and then later say “oh black men need to do better” whilst they don’t even acknowledge “non-stereotypical” black menYeah that’s my experience irl in America, but the amount of vitriol they spew at each other online is insane

lool i think it’s just because black women tend to gravitate towards the hypermasc thugmaxxed bbc stereotype and then later say “oh black men need to do better” whilst they don’t even acknowledge “non-stereotypical” black men
it’s basically a clash between those two demographics imo
basically that one meme of the black girl getting pregnant with no father after making fun of the black nerd
couldn’t find the image
oh and the whole bnwo fetish thing makes them feel insecure
i think blacks in europe are way less volatile compared to america because they aren’t consistently doing the whole oppression olympics shit
Obama identified as black because he knew it would help him get elected. 50 million Black in America and most of them live in the larger population states that are mostly Democratic leaning.Obama is biracial but he's considered black
@iblamechico I summon thee"Are black brah even attracted to unmixed black women?"
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!