Are blond people more attracted to eachother?

other way around for me.

im fairly gl and also dirty blonde and even got a blonde gf, yet never get attention from blonde girls.

its mostly dark haired girls who has a crush on me or approached me

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
Anecdotally, I have girls with blonde hair interested in me more often, though I dislike blonde hair on girls.

I feel girls with blue eyes, blonde hair, usually prefer the med look ngl

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
Genetic preservation

Last edited:
  • +1
it's because blondes are hot and apparently you are too

plus they probably realized somewhat the extent of the media brainwashing

• Hmm...
The two mogger hair colors are ironically blonde and black.

Brown hair is boring and has no luster. Black and blonde hair have actual sex appeal. Red does too on women (or if you're an ethnic female you love Ed Sheeran pheno). But brown is literally a failo on women. No brunette woman is considered high sex appeal. Consider why normie men love Nordics, Latinas, and Gooks at pretty much equal rates.

I've noticed the same thing,which is kinda of funny because i thought that people were attracted to different phenotypes.

Also idk why,but when two blonde (specially light blonde) are dating they look like brother and sister is kinda weird lol

This is not the case here in Georgia, where only something like a quarter of the population has blond hair.
Brown hair, especially darker brown hair is the most widespread (and desired too) and as such the blondies are being bullied out of existence.
Christcuck Jew minion mentality summarised

People are are more attracted to people like themselves in all areas (other than sex, of course). Look up "genetic similarity theory." Opposites do not actually attract.
Opposites attract is Jewish propaganda

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension, Deleted member 24167 and Deleted member 21044
I have dirty blonde hair. Something like this:
View attachment 1987628

(just the color)

And i noticed i get more attention from blonde girls. I'm also more attracted to them.

Is it possible this is some kid of gene preservation mechanism? I used to think blond hair is more female-dimorphic and therefore only attractive on women and dark hair the opposite. But if this was true, then both would be bred out and we would end up with a blend. Blond would get rarer and rarer since it's a recessive gene.

But maybe blond is more environmentaly specific, not sexually. This would explain why blondes would be more attracted to eachother since this colour has been naturally selected as most beneficial for the population of a certain region.

View attachment 1987633
Bro I could say the same but I have black hair. I always had problems with ethnic chicks despite being ethnic but blonde girls always loved me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
I have dirty blonde hair. Something like this:
View attachment 1987628

(just the color)

And i noticed i get more attention from blonde girls. I'm also more attracted to them.

Is it possible this is some kid of gene preservation mechanism? I used to think blond hair is more female-dimorphic and therefore only attractive on women and dark hair the opposite. But if this was true, then both would be bred out and we would end up with a blend. Blond would get rarer and rarer since it's a recessive gene.

But maybe blond is more environmentaly specific, not sexually. This would explain why blondes would be more attracted to eachother since this colour has been naturally selected as most beneficial for the population of a certain region.

View attachment 1987633
dark hair being more atracttive, doesnt mean that blonde is neccesarily ugly, actually here where i live, we like blonde hair so much, that we have men saying things like "I'm not blonde blue eyed and tall but..." i think that happens with reccesive genes, they tend to preserve each other

i have dirty blonde hair and prefer dark brown hair on girls