Are blue eyes even a halo

YoungJohnnyDepp

YoungJohnnyDepp

Goodbye and Good luck.
In my opinion is bs when people say it doesnt make you more attractive. But since anyone can get blue eyes with contacts is it not a good thing or do they look stupid

Not sure what i should be answering to here

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand and SubhumanCurrycel
Blue=green>Subhuman brown

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and NormieKilla
Blue=green>Subhuman brown
Legit son. Look how subhuman the guy with brown eyes look next to that worthy blue eyed specimen

A52CC685 5FD1 44D9 B802 66C6C323054A
3793184E DD86 41D9 AE2F FF0BBD28E4FE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow, CursedOne, kuroro and 8 others
harmony with the rest of your coloring>
dark ethnics with light eyes is unsettling imo

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and doll
grey eyes or really light green mog

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
my avi looks worse with brown eyes ofc its a halo

In my opinion is bs when people say it doesnt make you more attractive. But since anyone can get blue eyes with contacts is it not a good thing or do they look stupid
You decide:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Warlow, Nisse, Stingray and 13 others

Yeah

contrast matters the most

light eyes + tan skin = halo

• +1
Reactions: Stingray, Slayercel, doll and 1 other person
idk i've got jade green and peeps compliement them too so i guess blue and green are a halo

• +1
Reactions: Loud_Jock and sandcelmuttcel
Not true. I still couldnt find a realistic contacts.

@Amnesia is easily getting called out too.

Also even if it was, its a shit argument. "MUh bro you can get taller with lifts so height doesnt matter for attractiveness :feelstastyman: "

Legit son. Look how subhuman the guy with brown eyes look next to that worthy blue eyed specimen

View attachment 641684View attachment 641685
As always just put a gigachad with bad trait and trucel with good trait to dissmiss its importance theory.

Funny thing is you will be the first guy that get Stroma when it comes out and there will be graycels that believe you get lighter eyes with mewing too

• JFL
Reactions: Warlow, EasternRightWinger15, Euclidd and 1 other person
As always just put a gigachad with bad trait and trucel with good trait to dissmiss its importance theory.
Brown eyes aren’t a “bad trait”. At worst its neutral. Doesn’t provide any halo or failo.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, Warlow, Mouthbreath and 3 others
Brown eyes aren’t a “bad trait”. At worst its neutral. Doesn’t provide any halo or failo.
So does 5'11 height IRL. But we dont argue that 6'4 is better

• +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15 and 6485b025t
you need to be salludon inorder to be hot with brown eyes

So does 5'11 height IRL. But we dont argue that 6'4 is better
But no one calls 5’11 height a bad height. Bad height would be below 5’10. Also it’s all about contrast. Blue eyes on its own provide no halo If it doesn’t come with thick dark brows, and good skin color. If you’re pale asf blonde guy it would actually be better for you to have brown eyes since it will provide some contrast.

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe and doll
But no one calls 5’11 height a bad height. Bad height would be below 5’10. Also it’s all about contrast. Blue eyes on its own provide no halo If it doesn’t come with thick dark brows, and good skin color. If you’re pale asf blonde guy it would actually be better for you to have brown eyes since it will provide some contrast.
Tbh pale blonde itself is the bad thing there.

Many too pale white guys would benefit from tan+ dying hair to black.

• +1
Reactions: Salludon
A bad height would be below 5'7

Idk id kill 100 women ( on minecraft ) just to get light green eyes
My dad has these and im fucking envious of it feelsbad :feelswah:
Im unlucky AF my Dad has, all my cousins, my grandma/grandpa and my grandpa from moms side and i didnt born with blue/green eyes

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Contrast is whats attractive, blonde men look better with green or hazel eyes than blue.

Arabs and Meds look insanely good with blue eyes though.
maxresdefault.jpg

original.jpg

Indians look great with green eyes.
02a5abb11365916cf2334c79dccd4179.jpg

Sharbat_Gula.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, joeveniro and SubhumanCurrycel
Light eyes are good, if you get caught contact frauding you will get the Amnesia treatment.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, Amnesia, Mouthbreath and 1 other person
Light eyes are good, if you get caught contact frauding you will get the Amnesia treatment.
What happened? Not caught up.
Did he get called out for contact frauding

A girl drove to his house, drank with him and instead of fucking went back to her house.

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
  • +1
Reactions: TITUS

Depends on skin tone and hair colour as well

Depends on coloring and contrast