Tinder date just left after 7 minutes

Amnesia

Amnesia

Legend
We match at 3am, she messages first whats up. We chat a bit say I'm drinking to appear NT (even tho Im not drinking or NT) she says she wants to join. She comes over we meet on the street walk into my apartment. We sit on the couch and do a shot, she looks at me and like the first thing she says is "you're very pretty, but you're wearing color contacts."

Being called out so directly I respond yes, and she says that she can tell cause she also wears color contacts. We do another shot, she keeps saying how pretty I look and how GL I am and that I MUST model. She asks where I work I respond, then I get up to get some water from my fridge. And shes on her phone texting for like 2 minutes. She says she actually has to leave but now that she has my number she will hit my up to hang.

She again says how good looking I am, and I say "then why are you leaving !" In a joking way, she doesn't really respond, just small laugh. She says sorry but says again that she will hit ME up. I ask if she wants me to walk her to her car, she says yes and I do. She gets in her car and leaves.

I have no idea what to think from this situation. I don't expect to hear from her again, and I will be ghosted. Thoughts?

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Over, A23ghskung, Deleted member and 86 others
Yes you should rope
Sorry bro

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: niqfan625, dracosondracos, zyMOGenic and 49 others
nah sounds genuine tbh. she will probably hit you back up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, MusicMaxxingMidget, PYT and 9 others
Never began for you

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Fiqh, zyMOGenic, datboijj and 20 others
There's no way it's genuine, you make the drive to a hot guys house at 330am even if u have to leave u would be like ok lets bang really quick lets be honest, why else are we here at this late in the night

If I dont get a text in the next few minutes like "i got home safe sorry i had to go" then its over

so far no text its been 15 min

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: dracosondracos, Deleted member, Deleted member 10782 and 16 others
We match at 3am, she messages first whats up. We chat a bit say I'm drinking to appear NT (even tho Im not drinking or NT) she says she wants to join. She comes over we meet on the street walk into my apartment. We sit on the couch and do a shot, she looks at me and like the first thing she says is "you're very pretty, but you're wearing color contacts."

Being called out so directly I respond yes, and she says that she can tell cause she also wears color contacts. We do another shot, she keeps saying how pretty I look and how GL I am and that I MUST model. She asks where I work I respond, then I get up to get some water from my fridge. And shes on her phone texting for like 2 minutes. She says she actually has to leave but now that she has my number she will hit my up to hang.

She again says how good looking I am, and I say "then why are you leaving !" In a joking way, she doesn't really respond, just small laugh. She says sorry but says again that she will hit ME up. I ask if she wants me to walk her to her car, she says yes and I do. She gets in her car and leaves.

I have no idea what to think from this situation. I don't expect to hear from her again, and I will be ghosted. Thoughts?
You got called out on frauding and didn’t respond properly. She texted a chad who mogs you and went to fuck him. She probably talked behind your back too.

Over 4 u nigga. You’re getting ghosted

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dracosondracos, zyMOGenic, Over and 81 others
chad definitely called her, she's gonna get dicked down right now by someone better looking.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dracosondracos, zyMOGenic, datboijj and 37 others
Sometimes you have to let go. You can't mog everyone and let every girl love you.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: dracosondracos, A23ghskung, datboijj and 21 others
over for browneyecels

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: dracosondracos, zyMOGenic, datboijj and 11 others
i literally cant tell what the fuck this must mean son. should have asked her directly to know

• +1
Reactions: Lethbridge, Deleted member 2403, BigBoy and 1 other person
It doesnt makie a lot of sense. If u walk into a guys house and arent into him why stay and do 2-3 more shots and tell him how GL he is and ask about his work before leaving. And why if ur itching to get out ask him to walk u to ur car, u would be like NAW im good u dont have to bye

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AccountName3190, Deleted member 7079, Chadelite and 5 others
Maybe you're looking too much into it and she legitimately was busy and will call you back

Ok maybe u gotta go but like u cant fuck for 10 minutes quickly?? lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dracosondracos, A23ghskung, MiroslavBulldosex and 12 others
Girls know when u is frauding. It takes one to know one.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dracosondracos, Deleted member 26633, ascension and 21 others
There are three possibilities
1- you got mogged by a bigger chad
2- she was creeped out by you
3- she was genuine and really had to go
I'll wager the first possibility

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dracosondracos, A23ghskung, MiroslavBulldosex and 19 others
There are three possibilities
1- you got mogged by a bigger chad
2- she was creeped out by you
3- she was genuine and really had to go
I'll wager the first possibility

Yeah I mean this slut WAS on Tinder at 3am matching with guys and instantly looking to go over to their house, she prob swiped a guy as she was parking at my apartment hopeing he would message her back and he did when she was over and went to his house.

BRUTAL

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: dracosondracos, zyMOGenic, SwissArms and 44 others
Maybe she don't like drink?

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj, TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 6403 and 5 others
Also it doesnt make sense if u go to a guys house and want to leave knowing u have to drive away why would u do like 2 -3 shots possibly making u too drunk to drive. U would only continue to drink if u planned to stay, unless something last minute unexpected really DID come up

None of it makes much sense.

But she hasnt texted me even like "srry I had to leave we should hang again"

its over

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: A23ghskung, Deleted member, AccountName3190 and 3 others
When will you learn that youre 4.5 psl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zyMOGenic, datboijj, EverythingMattersCel and 36 others
You should have told her you look pretty too but you are wearing makeup

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, A23ghskung, Deleted member 2729 and 5 others
When will you learn that youre 4.5 psl
Half the conversation was this girl telling me I should model and how good looking my facial features were.

But actually I do think this site overrated me a lot.

You should have told her you look pretty too but you are wearing makeup

Well I WAS wearing eyebrow gel clear mascara. Helps tame and shape eyebrows

I almost sperged out and told her we should just take our clothes off and bangout real qucik as she was leaving

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, Patient A, Deleted member 2729 and 19 others
She matched with a bigger chad sorry bro and she is getting dicked dowm hard by him now.

Over for Amnesiacels

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: dracosondracos, 11gaijin, A23ghskung and 12 others
Maybe her house is on fire

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj, maxmendietta, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
She matched with a bigger chad sorry bro and she is getting dicked dowm hard by him now.

Over for Amnesiacels
She musta matched with @ArvidGustavsson

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: greeneyes, Patient A, Deleted member 9048 and 49 others
Half the conversation was this girl telling me I should model and how good looking my facial features were.

But actually I do think this site overrated me a lot.

I almost sperged out and told her we should just take our clothes off and bangout real qucik as she was leaving
Next time put some lipsticks to achieve 5psl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, Deleted member 5634, eyearea and 6 others
She seriously took 2 shots & drove away?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, datboijj, Deleted member 9048 and 7 others
She seriously took 2 shots & drove away?
Dude no joke she took 2 shots told me I should model and how pretty I am, was texting for 2 minutes and left basically

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer
she doesn't find you attractive NEXT

in all seriousness though, because of double standards she was probably weirded out by you wearing coloured contacts

it's one girl, ik it hurts your ego but just move on bc she isn't worth it.

You shouldn't concern yourself with her opinions, tinder is literally an ocean of thots

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, Deleted member, Deleted member 10782 and 10 others
she doesn't find you attractive NEXT

in all seriousness though, because of double standards she was probably weirded out by you wearing coloured contacts

it's one girl, ik it hurts your ego but just move on bc she isn't worth it.

You shouldn't concern yourself with her opinions, tinder is literally an ocean of thots
Funny isn't it, she even said she wears them herself.

If this chick does hit me again and I end up banging her Imma choke her so hard and deep throat her so hard till she gags for standing me up

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: greeneyes, Deleted member 2729, BradAniston and 37 others
ACCEPT IT DUDE. As you SAID THE CHAD PROBABLY TEXTED HER WHEN SHE ARRIVED AT YOUR HOUSE. NOBODY CAN MOG ALWAYS

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dracosondracos, A23ghskung, Shubham4894 and 8 others
Do you get called out on coloured contacts often?
When you get called good looking is there a dopamine response or are you used to it at this point?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and yunggod
maybe she is bait and switching up

Do you get called out coloured contacts often?
When you get called good looking is there a dopamine response or are you used to it at this point?

It does happen occasionally, usually I deny it and people accept it but this girl like did it so confidently and directly that theres no way I could deny it She didnt SEEM to mind cause shes like Yeah I wear em too so I could tell. It makes sense though cause now that I wear color contacts I can tell as well when a girl is wearing them.

It's always good getting called GL. I went into the DMV the other day to retake my driver license pic and the cute girl taking it was even like, Wow you look like a model. Nothing beats getting called GL unsolicited IRL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: A23ghskung, Deleted member 5634, AccountName3190 and 14 others
maybe she thinks you're autistic for wearing eye contacts despite being already very attractive.

I'd too be put off If I was with an attractive girl whom felt the need to wear contacts.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, Deleted member, Deleted member 10782 and 6 others
Maybe u arent as goodlooking IRL as on the pics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4123, uglysadnigga69, Rasputin and 3 others
Maybe u arent as goodlooking IRL as on the pics
except all she did in person was tell me how GL I am, and she did it on her own its not like I told her she was beautiful and to be polite she responded "yeah u are so gl too!"

In fact i never once complimented her on her looks when she was over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: A23ghskung and JizzFarmer
She picked up your phone and saw that thread where @Salludon mogged you to self harm and then she lost interest

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greeneyes, ascension, Deleted member and 50 others
girls don't say you are good looking when they don't thinks so. how much experience do u have with situations like this? new girls coming over? if this is a recoccuring thing it's probably your energy, behavior, mood is off. Else, she got confirmation from some other guy that she can come over.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, Rasputin and JizzFarmer
except all she did in person was tell me how GL I am, and she did it on her own its not like I told her she was beautiful and to be polite she responded "yeah u are so gl too!"

In fact i never once complimented her on her looks when she was over
She just said that so u wouldnt feel bad about her leaving, like the phrase ”its not you its me!”

theres no other explanation why she comes home to u at night then just leaves. Maybe she had a double date and wanted to see who was best looking.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: eyearea, TsarTsar444, Rasputin and 5 others
girls don't say you are good looking when they don't thinks so. how much experience do u have with situations like this? new girls coming over? if this is a recoccuring thing it's probably your energy, behavior, mood is off. Else, she got confirmation from some other guy that she can come over.

It was prob my energy, the energy of a sperg. I did mention like once she got inside, "hahaI actually wasnt even going to invite u over cause I woke up with this pimple on my nose lolz"

Why did I say that? Im so insecure and a sperg. Shes like "omgg dude ur good, but why did u say that now all I will see is ur zit haha!"

She just said that so u wouldnt feel bad about her leaving, like the phrase ”its not you its me!”

theres no other explanation why she comes home to u at night then just leaves.

I get what ur saying, but she kept making comments about it. It wasnt just like one comment she said how gl i was then like complimented all my facial featurs, then talked about how I should model

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thesedamnjuuuman, Patient A, Deleted member 2729 and 7 others
its most likely that she got turned off when she found out you were wearing color contacts or got weirded out or something, dont get what else it could be
shell probably ghost you if she hasnt messaged you yet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 9048, Taylorswift and 7 others
Maybe I was "too pretty" to her and just had no sex appeal to her. Girls dont want pretty guys

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: greeneyes, Deleted member 2729, datboijj and 10 others
Just dont read too much into it, girls are irrational and unpredictable. Even with my Tyler Maher chadfish i ran a while back i got ghosted by psl5 girls.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV, Deleted member 5634, eyearea and 5 others
It was prob my energy, the energy of a sperg. I did mention like once she got inside, "hahaI actually wasnt even going to invite u over cause I woke up with this pimple on my nose lolz"

Why did I say that? Im so insecure and a sperg. Shes like "omgg dude ur good, but why did u say that now all I will see is ur zit haha!"

I get what ur saying, but she kept making comments about it. It wasnt just like one comment she said how gl i was then like complimented all my facial featurs, then talked about how I should model
Take this advice with caution because it's not healthy but it works for me. Naturally i am too much of a nice guy so usually on first dates i tell myself the girl is worthless and lower than the shit on my shoe, a worthless piece of shit. This brings a very different dynamic. Sadly enough (I'm actually sad about it because I don't want to fake) gives me great results in regards to first dates. And I am not meeting trash woman, they are university / graduates where this works on.

• +1
Reactions: eyearea
I am starting to slowly think @Amnesia might be larping tbh

I’d very much like to see some more photos of him to see what all the fuss is about. Something isn’t adding up here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 6111 and 13 others
Maybe she was into 6'6 Dom ogres instead of maesthetic Chad's like you.

• +1
Reactions: eyearea
Maybe I was "too pretty" to her and just had no sex appeal to her. Girls dont want pretty guys
You look like a masculine all-american chad but we havnt seen you with color contacts. Do u have any new pics with them.

also post pic of the girl

• +1
Reactions: I Needed An Alt, eyearea, Deleted member 4614 and 2 others
Brother instead of asking randoms here why she left and expecting them to answer on her behalf, just ask her yourself. Send a simple 'Everything okay?' so that you seem genuine but not clingy. If she replies, then she replies. If not, forget about her.

And yes, good looking people get ghosted and rejected, too. That's life. I think your insecurity and past traumas are subconsciously making you doubt yourself. The reason she left most likely has nothing to do with your appearance. If she didn't find you good-looking, initially, then she wouldn't have gone to your apartment to begin with. She probably just pussied out, is in the middle of a break-up, just got her period, etc. You never know.

We've all been there man lol. You'll be fine.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Traxanas, Eduardo DOV and 19 others
Just dont read too much into it, girls are irrational and unpredictable. Even with my Tyler Maher chadfish i ran a while back i got ghosted by psl5 girls.
Regardless, it's something any dude who has experience with women knows just how fucking unpredictable and flaky women are. Most of their actions dont make ANY SENSE whatsoever, and spending too much time trying to logically deduce why they did something is a futile exercise

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thesedamnjuuuman, eyearea, CursedOne and 3 others