Are braces a death sentence for smv?

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
Wearing braces for 1-1.5 years will turn a late 20s guy in to incel?
I think girls will laugh at me when they see me wearing these ugly teenager braces.
Still my lower teeth are subhuman, and i would need to fix them. What should i do?

You wear them

I think girls will laugh at me when they see me wearing these ugly teenager braces.
Still my lower teeth are subhuman, and i would need to fix them. What should i do?
nope, I used to kiss with a girl and she claimed that she loves me for braces lmao

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and Deleted member 16369
Invisalign is always a choice

1. yes, they are an SMV death sentence, most fo the time. Even worse than glasses.
But they are temporairy. So if one knows how long it's gonna last. One can just mentally prepare oneself, for being an inkwell for that period of time. But hopefully after ity's finished, the world looks better.

1. yes, they are an SMV death sentence, most fo the time. Even worse than glasses.
But they are temporairy. So if one knows how long it's gonna last. One can just mentally prepare oneself, for being an inkwell for that period of time. But hopefully after ity's finished, the world looks better.
Yeah but since i am already 28 and only have 1-2years left, i think its not worth.

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
Yeah but since i am already 28 and only have 1-2years left, i think its not worth.
worth it imo, if you can look good for your whole 30's.
dunno if you can though, it's very person individual dependant

worth it imo, if you can look good for your whole 30's.
dunno if you can though, it's very person individual dependant
Nobody can look good in their 30s and get young girls. Its almost impossible for sub chads.

Nobody can look good in their 30s and get young girls. Its almost impossible for sub chads.
truth. for sub Chads.
But young sub Chads, struggle with young women also when young
getting -10 years; is like maxx for most good looking older sub Chad guys.

Yes
No if you’re in elementary or middle school

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn and Deleted member 17244
The amount of shit you potentially get from normies is The worst part

• So Sad
Reactions: Oberyn
There are braces that go behind your teeth and white braces that are pretty much unnoticeable

invisalign is an option

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
They aren’t

My ex gf dumped me a month after I got them, I wonder why :feelscry:

• So Sad
Reactions: lilhorizontal32 and Oberyn
Yes, complete death sentence. If you don't need jaw surgery then don't get them.

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
I dont know why the ortho didnt offer me invisalign... maybe braces are more effective?
Invisalign is more suited for minor realignment and occlusal issues. They cost around the same where I live so your dentist is most likely not trying to jew you and your occlusion is worse than you think in ways only they know. If your teeth aren't TERRIBLE then the treatment can be as short as a few months.

If you're good looking it's very hard to failo yourself. As a man you shouldn't really be smiling very wide, anyway. It's associated with agreablness, which is associated with low salivary T.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Oberyn
wear them until you ascend, just suffer through it. was gonna say to start wearing invisalign but no point removing them braces now.

Having a recessed jaw and crooked teeth is a death sentence to inceldom, not braces.

I can't wait to wear my braces and subsequently undergo bimax.
Braces will be an useful device to teenmaxx, by the way

Over if you didn’t do braces before graduating high school xD

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Just hide it when you talk and when you laugh