Are brow ridge fillers legit or a meme ?

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
How cany you inject some fluid into your forehead and not expect to have some infection lmao
Are brow ridge implants better than fillers ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, Kebab Master, onlyhereforheight and 2 others
Implants are always better.

Filler is shit because the results are temporary

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
How cany you inject some fluid into your forehead and not expect to have some infection lmao
they look very very unnatural

• +1
I was talking about implants too

any result I've seen looks weird
send them

It's a good improvement+ looks natural

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, onlyhereforheight, Majkal and 2 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Allornothing, Deleted member 24789 and 5.5psl
I think improving supraorbital ridge is better than augmenting the forehead.

Forehead implants look uncanny as fuck
Fuck are supraorbital implants and brow ridge implants different?
I though both to be the same

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, onlyhereforheight and Majkal
you are 190cm.

Fuck are supraorbital implants and brow ridge implants different?
I though both to be the same
No, supraorbital implants only augment the area on the orbital rim and above it. Forehead implants go beyond that.

Look how ogre this nigga looks, this looks like an eppley implant so the shit design is probably contributing to it but ideally you want the implant to augment your glabella, supercilliry arch and the supraorbital rims, not the frontal eminence/upper-mid forehead

Last edited:
  • +1
1036_4f27de48-7c82-44bf-89e0-b832d79ee9e6.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
View attachment 2152155
It's a good improvement+ looks natural
That Jew Eppley (I doubt he knows anything really) places the implant across your entire brow ridge (which is good) and upper orbital rims (where your eyebrows are), so it just looks retarded because this isn't how a forehead is naturally shaped. It's sad but if you want your eyes to be more deepset, you would need an implant on your entire forehead, not just the orbital rims.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, 5.5psl and Deleted member 20631
Giga cope, CEO is adam driver
adam driver has unique pheno and height halo, thats why some foids are into him. Gosling is an oldcel 1.5 fwhr .9 mf ratio, over for him.

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius
That Jew Eppley (I doubt he knows anything really) places the implant across your entire brow ridge (which is good) and upper orbital rims (where your eyebrows are), so it just looks retarded because this isn't how a forehead is naturally shaped. It's sad but if you want your eyes to be more deepset, you would need an implant on your entire forehead, not just the orbital rims

I disagree that the entire forehead needs an implant. Browridge and supraorbital rim augmentation + fat grafts is enough to achieve deep-set eyes without needing to turn yourself into a caveman

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
Bullshit on all the copers saying you need fucking plastic on your forehead. Look at what taban did here with fillers + orbital decompression.

Before any of you dumbfucks say its bcause of the orbital decompression there is a shit ton of other “only orbital decompression” that look like shit.

Fillers can and will make your eyes deepset provided you dont have very high set supras

@nitesik @User49

Attachments

• EBE66C67-968A-415A-B6F0-42D7CA490440.jpeg
    EBE66C67-968A-415A-B6F0-42D7CA490440.jpeg
    203.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, 5.5psl, Allornothing and 1 other person
Just bone mash the brow ridge and do subliminals it sounds like I’m taking the piss but it works.