Are Chads naturally better at sex than normies, or is that cope?

Crayola CØck

Crayola CØck

You Will Never Be What A Man Should Be
I've heard some women brag about how they couldn't stop cumming or some shit fucking some out of their league dude, or 'X' guy (usually some Love Island fuckboy type)

Is this a cope? You think gl dudes are better at sex/pleasing women sexually than uglier ones, or do looks not matter in this regard once she likes/wants to fuck?

I don't know honestly, all girls tell me I'm good enough so IDK if it's down to a guy just being aware and paying attention or if it's innate/looks based/etc.

Are sexier men more likely to be better at sex than ordinary betabuxxers who get relationships, all things considered? Like, what does it depend on?

His looks, dick, common sense? Or is there some deeper, more innate sort of ability or tenderness or attentiveness or something some dudes have that others lack?

*By Chad I mean any dude who is out of the league of the women he is fucking.

Like, does simply fucking above her looksmatch/bagging a guy above her make her more likely to cum, want more/become hooked on the guy or all that shit?

Or does her ability to orgasm just come down to stroking her clitdick off with presto, looks not mattering one bit here? Kinda confused since I only been with fat/ugly girls.

Last edited:
never underestimate the ugly bastard pheno
0klueihzm4091

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksThinker, wayme, sozz and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Niksy and roping3264
They have more practice that’s for sure
Hahahahah

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Niksy
female orgasms in women start from the mind. Chad already has a leg up there

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Niksy, zharupodrugu and 1 other person
Get your booty blown out by chad and find out

• JFL
Reactions: Egyptianmogger, LooksThinker, Niksy and 2 others
Yes looks make women cum. Yes Chads have way more practice normies don’t get shit. However when a normie scores once in a blue moon they have to try hard or the girl won’t come back. Chad can just dump his load and leave so maybe he never really gets any practice at the end of the day.

prob bad, if chads are the ones all fucking womyn and these womyn are all complaining about unsatisfied sex + the cheating culture of foids then they prob trash

• Woah
Reactions: Crayola CØck