Are cheezits primal

JamesMTN927

JamesMTN927

Up in the clouds, far from the crowds.
Joined
Aug 18, 2026
Posts
866
Reputation
607
I’m like eating some rn, and they have cheese it literally says 100 real cheese so primal goatis.:feelsgiga::feelsgiga::feelsgiga::feelsgiga:
 
  • +1
Reactions: bnugly, anaverageman and Cela
yes, duh they are

CHEESitzs, the same as in raw CHEESE
 
  • +1
Reactions: JamesMTN927 and Cela
yes
IMG 9044 1
 
  • +1
Reactions: JamesMTN927
I’m like eating some rn, and they have cheese it literally says 100 real cheese so primal goatis.:feelsgiga::feelsgiga::feelsgiga::feelsgiga:
Yeah, also coat them in butter, and them dip in seed oil trust me thats more primal cus of raw butter and shit
 
  • +1
Reactions: JamesMTN927
Yeah, also coat them in butter, and them dip in seed oil trust me thats more primal cus of raw butter and shit
because like raw oil or something like that
 
LE HOLY BLOAT DO NOT EAT I REPEAT DO NOT EAT OR ELSE YOU WILL GET THE SINISTER BLOAT
 
  • +1
Reactions: JamesMTN927
I’m like eating some rn, and they have cheese it literally says 100 real cheese so primal goatis.:feelsgiga::feelsgiga::feelsgiga::feelsgiga:
cheezits are made from unsalted raw cheese i beleive. So it should be
 
  • +1
Reactions: JamesMTN927

Attachments

  • IMG_4923.jpeg
    IMG_4923.jpeg
    205.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: bnugly

Similar threads

F
Replies
9
Views
35
faIIout
F
lookingforadvicecel
LifeFuel Primal
Replies
2
Views
27
lookingforadvicecel
lookingforadvicecel
Αlchemy
Replies
9
Views
101
dimocel
dimocel
Hardyz
Replies
17
Views
95
Hardyz
Hardyz
TGUN.
Replies
23
Views
100
Nutsack2000
Nutsack2000

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top