Are Children GL cause they dont have downard growth ?

D

Deleted member 10987

Kraken
Title
Most of them are GL
Its fucking rare to see an ugly children
They have all compact good face and good bones too
It seems that as teens
They get Downward Growthed
Same reason i think female mog males
They have less downward growth

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 756 and 8 others
what you perceive as good looking is merely the beginning of ones core mobilized self.

it decreases when one ages.

so naturally being a child is the most pure and beautiful time in your appearance as your core mobilized self is essentially at it's peak.

a rare select few can truly keep their original self intact. Among them are buddhist monks.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover, Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 8165 and 4 others
All kids look the same to adults. When you're a kid you can view deviation easier. That's why you might see a normal kid but he gets bullied at school for being ugly, like I did.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, Lmao, Deleted member 4946 and 4 others
All kids look the same to adults. When you're a kid you can view deviation easier. That's why you might see a normal kid but he gets bullied at school for being ugly, like I did.
Nah I look at kids and feel bad when I see a future truecel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
They obviously have less failos than adults

They obviously have less failos than adults
Not true. You're looking at kids through an adult lens. When you're a kid, you can notice differences in other kids much easier. Failos are much harder to notice since facial features are smaller.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, mulattomaxxer and Deleted member 10987
Not true. You're looking at kids through an adult lens. When you're a kid, you can notice differences in other kids much easier. Failos are much harder to notice since facial features are smaller.
But even as kid
I remember it

Title
Most of them are GL
It seems that as teens
Genetics

• +1
what you perceive as good looking is merely the beginning of ones core mobilized self.

it decreases when one ages.

so naturally being a child is the most pure and beautiful time in your appearance as your core mobilized self is essentially at it's peak.

a rare select few can truly keep their original self intact. Among them are buddhist monks.
Go back to conspiracy forum site pls

• JFL
Reactions: never_lucky and Deleted member 10987
Title
Most of them are GL
It seems that as teens
It’s more about harmony, kids have very harmonious faces and bones don’t matter cause most kids are chubby anyways and bones aren’t fully developed till a certain age

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and Deleted member 10987
Neoteny bro

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem, Deleted member 13928 and Deleted member 10987
8E54C017 E661 4A0A 8FA0 9356D1F6526D

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Wallenberg and Deleted member 10987
It’s more about harmony, kids have very harmonious faces and bones don’t matter cause most kids are chubby anyways and bones aren’t fully developed till a certain age

You do have the kids that look cute to adults but the adult I think knows that kid is going to look a little different as an adult and I think some of the boys like that do get picked on by other kids.

It seems like a lot of the real good looking people started out plain looking as kids before puberty changed them. I also remember a few people that puberty destroyed them or at least made them average from their good looks. Happened to the best looking girl at my Junior high school. Bones changed in a bad way on her making her plain Becky level

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13928 and Deleted member 10987
Shit modern diets and mouth breathing. People aren’t developing to their upmost potential because people are domesticated like dogs. Testosterone levels have plummeted since the 1980s due to the modern lifestyle.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478, Deleted member 756, Deleted member 4946 and 2 others
Shit modern diets and mouth breathing. People aren’t developing to their upmost potential because people are domesticated like dogs. Testosterone levels have plummeted since the 1980s due to the modern lifestyle.
True
Also look Hunter Gatherer Skulls

True
Also look Hunter Gatherer Skulls
They had large prominent brow ridges, nowadays people have weak browridges. Also due to smaller jaws being caused by the modern diet, people are getting their wisdom teeth removed because there’s not enough space in the modern humans tiny jaw to fully develop teeth without overcrowding.

• +1
They had large prominent brow ridges, nowadays people have weak browridges. Also due to smaller jaws being caused by the modern diet, people are getting their wisdom teeth removed because there’s not enough space in the modern humans tiny jaw to fully develop teeth without overcrowding.
True
I have read about the Proto-Berberid Mechtoid skulls/Phenotype and they were giga, tall, robust and dimorphic because hunter gatherers

You do have the kids that look cute to adults but the adult I think knows that kid is going to look a little different as an adult and I think some of the boys like that do get picked on by other kids.

It seems like a lot of the real good looking people started out plain looking as kids before puberty changed them. I also remember a few people that puberty destroyed them or at least made them average from their good looks. Happened to the best looking girl at my Junior high school. Bones changed in a bad way on her making her plain Becky level
Agreed👍🏻, look at O’Pry during his childhood -
4E240D87 B2F6 4289 A115 697AD9C75770
CA1D79AC 282E 42C5 BCE9 D3AD3BF1BB66
34B59ABA 8B9F 4366 9A70 EABA6460355C

And now -
CAE6B4FA 4266 4F86 8B6D 64BE7931D776
D734806E C6D6 4977 BA1F 00A25AF3F838

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Lawton88 and Deleted member 10987
he has always had great eyes even when a kid.
Agreed but still, his eyes weren’t harmonious with his neotenous face, his masculine eyes harmonized when he grew up into a masculine a face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and JosephGarrot123
Agreed but still, his eyes weren’t harmonious with his neotenous face, his masculine eyes harmonized when he grew up into a masculine a face
yeah the fat pads were always there then he grew and his eyes shape grew wider, lifefuel tbh my eyes have an incredible amount of hooding

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478, Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 13928
yeah the fat pads were always there then he grew and his eyes shape grew wider, lifefuel tbh my eyes have an incredible amount of hooding
Good for you👍🏻
How old are you by the way?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13928 and Deleted member 10987
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13928 and JosephGarrot123
His browridge growed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13928 and JosephGarrot123
Tbh he didnt looked that good as a kid
Yeah, even I think the same👍🏻
That’s why I showed his childhood pictures, he did really bloom into a swan

• +1
babies are mostly fine when coming out of the womb. it's the years of utter, utter dogshit environment that fucks them up therefore the younger you are the less fucked up you are. the most obvious change occurs when permanent teeth erupt and crowd severely. sadly normalfags aren't even aware that adult teeth are larger than baby teeth so they see no problem when their kids have zero spacing at age 6 :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Lmao and Deleted member 10987