Are cleansers and moisturizers useful?

D

Deleted member 49926

NTpilled
Such as CeraVe cleansers, moisturizers or smth else. The only thing i have been doing is washing face and rubbing ice on it but its still a bit oily.

You shouldn't apply moisturizers on oily skin.

• +1
Reactions: HOLYFUARK
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
Such as CeraVe cleansers, moisturizers or smth else. The only thing i have been doing is washing face and rubbing ice on it but its still a bit oily.
Don't use that jewish toxic shit. Clean your hands with soap and then wipe your face to strip it from the oil. Now the oil is on your hands. Wash your hands.Repeat that 2-3x times(Don't overdo it).

Should i just use a cleanser daily then?
Consider hopping on a retinoid, you might wanna use a moisturizer then, depending on how ur skin reacts.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49926
Consider hopping on a retinoid, you might wanna use a moisturizer then, depending on how ur skin reacts.
Wouldnt retinoid be kinda extreme for me since my skin isnt necessarily bad and full of acne its just a tiny bit oily. I feel like it could be better and i have a couple of imperfections

• +1
All of that shit useless brother. I used to use a shitton of stuff but now when i just wash my face with cold water + the technique i described my face was never this good

• +1
  • +1
Don't use that jewish toxic shit. Clean your hands with soap and then wipe your face to strip it from the oil. Now the oil is on your hands. Wash your hands.Repeat that 2-3x times(Don't overdo it).
Any good soap? Random soaps for hands are probably more toxic than a cleanser

The only thing i use now is sunscreen

Any good soap? Random soaps for hands are probably more toxic than a cleanser
That's why you wash your hands with the soap so you don't apply that shit to your face. The main point is you take the oil from your face with your clean hands then wash your hands to get rid of the oil

• +1
All of that shit useless brother. I used to use a shitton of stuff but now when i just wash my face with cold water + the technique i described my face was never this good
real and true, ppl will use tretinion/accutane to get rid of acne + a 10 step skincare routine and then cope and blame the skincare routine on fixing their pizza face

• +1
Reactions: Itsnotmeiswear
I have both cleaner and mosturizer from Cerave and I have a better skin but can't say if the cleaner is useful. Using any mosturizer twice a day should be enough for a good mosturized skin.

• +1
The skin should moisturize by itself. When you start using a cleanser it strips it of its natural oils. Then your skin becomes even more oily because it thinks it has to produce more. Thats why my technique is good because you only get rid of excess oil and not all of it

• +1
That's why you wash your hands with the soap so you don't apply that shit to your face. The main point is you take the oil from your face with your clean hands then wash your hands to get rid of the oil
I will try that for a while and if it doesnt rly help i will try a cleanser too. I will also drink whey protein less since i heard it can cause acne, which i dont have but my skin lately feels a little rough

• +1
I will try that for a while and if it doesnt rly help i will try a cleanser too. I will also drink whey protein less since i heard it can cause acne, which i dont have but my skin lately feels a little rough
Yeah also drink lots of water, have a clean pillow and don't touch your face

• Love it
Yeah also drink lots of water, have a clean pillow and don't touch your face
Having little friends probably saved me a bit. Almost all alcoholcels i see from hs now are full of acne and shit, my skin is just a bit rough now but nowhere close to them, and i never took much care of it. I will try what you told me hopefully i see it become a bit smoother

• +1
how am i supposed to fix my mild/low acne