Are cold showers red pill cope or does it actually have benefits

HTNprettyboy

HTNprettyboy

Small mouth cel
If it not cope pls list the Benefits

No benefits

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
gives you chad jaw, a10 hunter eyes, inreases your height by 10 inches per shower, gives you mullata coloring and also jeff seid physique

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and 5.5psl
Oh alright but I’ll still experimente and give you feed back if you want
Ive done it for a few months last year. It's a good way to become more disciplined like the other guy said. But it won't have effect on your looks

Improves your discipline if you don't like it but u consistently do it
I’m experiment it because it doesn’t bother me and it gives me endorphins

gives you chad jaw, a10 hunter eyes, inreases your height by 10 inches per shower, gives you mullata coloring and also jeff seid physique
Fr(still doesn’t fix my horrible nose to lip ratio😕)😂

idk i just felt really good while doing it it felt really euphoric and amazing after since it was late at night

first 30 seconds to a minute are brutal asl tho

I heard it low-key very easy to get Pussy in Jamaica
It is, but my social anxiety is horrible and even when girls come up to me and ask for my number I find some way to fuck it up and say no

It is, but my social anxiety is horrible and even when girls come up to me and ask for my number I find some way to fuck it up and say no
Dam you fucked up getting approached at s rare in 1st world countries cause of hyper gamy if I was you I’d fix that

Ive done it for a few months last year. It's a good way to become more disciplined like the other guy said. But it won't have effect on your looks
At MOST it helps close pores and reduce acne, thats what ice can do too. And debloats ur face a bit bc of rhe cold/ice thing

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
The dopamine effect (5+ hours) + maaybe better hair?

cold showers is usseless body stress, unless you care about the chill dopamine effect, go to hot showers

it gets rid of morning grogginess/brain fog but I don’t think there’s any long term thing if it doesn’t just make u feel better instantly

It's better for skin and scalp. That's it.

it feels very refreshing ngl

it just stings a bit at first

• +1
Reactions: Zeta

it does and it may seem hard in the beginning but you'll get used to it very quickly