Are crooked teeth genetic or diet related

AbandonShip

AbandonShip

Kraken
I see a lot of young kids with crooked teeth these days.
Is it diet related? Post any links or studies supporting your claim.

both

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and AbandonShip
Genetic, 30% of my family has yhen and i have a couple that only eat natural farm food

Yet still crooked teeth

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990, SikKunt, Deleted member 685 and 2 others
Diet 99%
1% if you have disorder or genetic waste

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I thought sucking on a pacifier/dummy as a toddler can cause crooked teeth

Nvm i found the study on wikipedia on animals about how soft diet causes smaller jaws and crooked teeth
Are you genuinly interested ?

Start with Weston Price

Rule of Thumb: Wisdom teeth can fit into palate with no maloclussion and teeth missing = proper (alveolar) developement

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and AbandonShip
Are you genuinly interested ?

Start with Weston Price

Rule of Thumb: Wisdom teeth can fit into palate with no maloclussion and teeth missing = proper (alveolar) developement
I have shit alveolar development tbh. Oneof my premolar is out of place but its behind my teeth so not visible so i never got treatment for it

It's only genetic in the sense @MentalCel said it. If retards here actually think it's caused by some gene they're fucked retarded it's due to environment and generations that ate shit

It's only genetic in the sense @MentalCel said it. If retards here actually think it's caused by some gene they're fucked retarded it's due to environment and generations that ate shit
I have a big jaw but still have crooked lower teeth and one out of place premolar on upper teeth. How do you explain that?

I have a big jaw but still have crooked lower teeth and one out of place premolar on upper teeth. How do you explain that?
Can you show me pictures? What's your intermolar width?

• +1
I have shit alveolar development tbh. Oneof my premolar is out of place but its behind my teeth so not visible so i never got treatment for it
after puberty it is over anyways.

But you could make your (possible) son atleast Chadlite if you look into Diet and Hormone (therapies) and if you are dedicated and smart, he could pay your future Ford Mustang 1964 and villa, because he will be very successful in sports

Many think Designer babies are on the verge of emerging because of CRISPR

but in-fact you could already make Chad now

• +1
  • +1
Both but I think genetics are more important

• +1