Only NPCs care about white/black genetic superiority.

If anything it’s Europeans that seem to be the most diverse

• +1
Reactions: dreamcake1mo
Africa has more genetic diversity than the rest of the world combined, this ties into the scientific discovery that early humans evolved on the African continent before they migrated to Asia and then the rest of the world.

Lets look at a few benefits of neurodiversity, such as in the workplace. "Neurodivergent employees may bring different perspectives, as well as problem-solving skills, excelling in analytical thinking, attention to detail, and creativity."

For one, society needs neurodiversity. Multifaceted approach to leading a number one nation and society is to utilize different strengths and resources and combine focus all of it to your nation. This is the reason, despite their truly only being one global government infrastructure, multiple nations are still allowed to elect and operate within their own countries. Its common sense really. Has nothing to do with saying blacks are some superior race. Its a apples and oranges situation like states before.

Once again, being eugenisized is not a bad thing. In matter of fact, it is a very good thing to specialize genetics through generations. Smarter people should maybe have more kids. But reality spells different regardless. But now im highlighting how you think its a bad thing despite me never saying so. You seem to have a very strong conflict of interest towards what i assume is ideals about your genetics, thus my comments sort of invoking a tribalistim in you.
you have no idea what youre talking about and youre using an AI generator for parts of your comments

theres no proof africans are "neurodiverse" nor does that have anything to do with being neurodivergent, you dont know what youre posting and youre making shit up as you go

why do you waste your time writing these long, verbose comments with 0 substance whatsoever?

• +1
you have no idea what youre talking about and youre using an AI generator for parts of your comments

theres no proof africans are "neurodiverse" nor does that have anything to do with being neurodivergent, you dont know what youre posting and youre making shit up as you go

why do you waste your time writing these long, verbose comments with 0 substance whatsoever?
Theres no ai generator im using for my comments wtf. One part, im glad you think my content is ai, and another part tells me just because of that comment you are speaking absolutely out of your ass. At least make sure to check my shit for ai before speaking out of your ass.

Every single one of my comments are typed manually from me. All of them.

And yes, there is proof.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4067985/#:~:text=African populations also have the,when admixture between them occurred.

"African populations also have the highest levels of genetic and phenotypic variation among all humans. This variation is informative for characterizing demographic history in Africa, including times when populations increased in size, contracted, migrated, or when admixture between them occurred."

I can prove more studies. But i dont think i need to. Its very evident and my point is clear.

Last edited:
Theres no ai generator im using for my comments wtf. One part, im glad you think my content is ai, and another part tells me just because of that comment you are speaking absolutely out of your ass. At least make sure to check my shit for ai before speaking out of your ass.

Every single one of my comments are typed manually from me. All 2000 of them.

And yes, there is proof.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4067985/#:~:text=African populations also have the,when admixture between them occurred.

"African populations also have the highest levels of genetic and phenotypic variation among all humans. This variation is informative for characterizing demographic history in Africa, including times when populations increased in size, contracted, migrated, or when admixture between them occurred."

I can prove more studies. But i dont think i need to. Its very evident and my point is clear.
Except studies like these can be fake there doesn’t seem to be any actual proof of this neurodiversity as I said in my last reply they all seem to act the exact same instead of all different as you say

• +1
If the out of Africa theory is true it could be argued that the brightest and best left Africa leaving the lowest behind
You say blacks are neurodiverse but they very much don’t seem to be at all they all seem to talk the same act the same majority are low iq etc this kind of “diversity” wouldn’t be beneficial and if you really need it for some reason there are some low iq whites so I don’t know why you would need more low iq blacks
If you think whites are eugensized and say that’s a good thing I don’t see why it’s such a suprise to you that people say whites are superior to white and hold that as a belief I don’t even know where you came to the conclusion that whites are eugenisized though
Well I just thought you were implying it was a bad thing because of your post
Your pretty much right when it comes to the bright minds. Most of them are left behind, or through various circumstances left without any descendants. This is a matter of logistics though, and i would say this also is happening globally on a major scale with all people, but especially in uncontrolled areas like African and ethnic locations.
Except studies like these can be fake there doesn’t seem to be any actual proof of this neurodiversity as I said in my last reply they all seem to act the exact same instead of all different as you say
You have to seriously take a look at yourself.

You claim my studies are fake, yet what studies do you have or sources that can legitimize your claim? Dont be a hipocrate. Theres no proof that claims otherwise, yet there is a overwhelming amount of study that strengthens mines.

Nueordiversity does not mean behavior. Its what it sounds like. Neuro meaning brain diversity. Like i will say for the last time, this is not a post trying to argue against black or white supuriority. Read again.

"Inbreeding, genetic drift, restricted gene flow, and small population size all contribute to a reduction in genetic diversity. Fragmented and threatened populations are typically exposed to these conditions, which is likely to increase their risk of extinction (Saccheri et al.)"

Last edited:
Your pretty much right when it comes to the bright minds. Most of them are left behind, or through various circumstances left without any descendants. This is a matter of logistics though, and i would say this also is happening globally on a major scale with all people, but especially in uncontrolled areas like African and ethnic locations.

You have to seriously take a look at yourself.

You claim my studies are fake, yet what studies do you have or sources that can legitimize your claim? Dont be a hipocrate. Theres no proof that claims otherwise, yet there is a overwhelming amount of study that strengthens mines.

Nueordiversity does not mean behavior. Its what it sounds like. Neuro meaning brain diversity. Like i will say for the last time, this is not a post trying to argue against black or white supuriority. Read again.

"Inbreeding, genetic drift, restricted gene flow, and small population size all contribute to a reduction in genetic diversity. Fragmented and threatened populations are typically exposed to these conditions, which is likely to increase their risk of extinction (Saccheri et al.)"
Jew studies maybe which of my claims do you want me to prove to you and brain diversity would change behaviours it would not make any sense that it wouldn’t