Are curries obsessed with money???

Deleted member 6531

Deleted member 6531

Solstice
Legit every curry I know is saving every penny they have, working 40 hours a week or someshit and studying at uni,( some just tryna pass and some studying hard for good grades). They're all studying hard as fuck shit like engineering and law and getting help from eachother to be able to pass because they work so much

They're all planning to buy investment properties and planning to buy expensive cars in the future.

Also some of the ones I know don't care about women at all and idk if they plan to get married in the future.

I feel like the only curry that is different even though it's not true , I don't study engineering or some physics or maths based shit. I don't penny pinch and I don't work 40 hours a week either. I just want a good job out of uni so I can get a loan from the bank for my cosmetic surgeries l lmaoooo, if I told most irl curries this they would absolutely obliterate me cuz they don't know blackpill. I know there are other curries that are like me so I ain't tryna sound special but I FEEL like I'm the only different one

What's everyone's perception on curries and money/ studying? Do you guys agree that most curries are obsessed with money and studying? Mostly talking about the ones in the west.

Tagging the brothers

@tyronelite @volcelfatcel @MakinItHappen @Toska @PrestonYnot @SubhumanCurrycel
@muhammaddeen233 @JustMewbrah @Maesthetic @turkproducer @DevNFS5 @africancel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Edgar, Deleted member 4946, delusionalretard and 13 others
Money=Unlimited power

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Jamal2222, Lmao, delusionalretard and 9 others
Indians are massively underrated when it comes to Truth seeing.

Isaac Mendoza himself Experienced a vision which showed him that the south Asian people are not to be underestimated in their knowledge of the beyond.

The vision was set roughly 200 years in the future. Isaac saw himself wandering the hills on a starry night in northern India.

he was somewhere in between the state of Uttar Pradesh and Bihar. with a close northern proximity To Nepal as well.

He recalled Hearing a massive earthquake rumbling which in turn caused him to climb a massive set of stairs on large dark snowy mountain that contained both ''cold freezing rocks'' as well as ''cool sandy hills''.

He would then claim to enter a cave, which inside had complex stony architecture and living quarters made out of rocks.

he saw multiple stone chairs arranged opposite of each other where 30 Indian mystics sat. 20 wore yellow robes while the other 10 wore both blue and white.

the Indian mystics welcomed him and told him that his arrival was expected, they informed him that he had ''disturbed'' an Ancient ritual and now must work with them to undo the unbalance.

it was then when the vision ended.

Isaac Mendoza would never feel the same again.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14312, volcelfatcel, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 4 others
I think curries are raised with a betabux mindset. Also they may partially accept that it's over unless they get money.

I personally will not go into engineering.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, delusionalretard, ShowerMaxxing and 11 others
Money=Unlimited power in India.
These curries are in the west though, maybe they bring this mentality from India?

I mean indians are the highest earning ethnic group in the west besides white people

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard, Deleted member 10987 and Jason Voorhees
I think curries are raised with a betabux mindset. Also they may partially accept that it's over unless they get money.

I personally will not go into engineering.
More like seen the power of money tbh. I've seen it with my very own eyes. Money is unmoggable it can overcome everything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, ShowerMaxxing, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 2 others
More like seen the power of money tbh. I've seen it with my very own eyes. Money is unmoggable it can overcome everything
Partially true, but looks still mog money IMO

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 10987 and 1 other person
No they are right money is extremely important more important than looks imo, in terms of the day to day benefits it can give you, I would honestly rather be a normie billionaire than a wageslaving chad

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, delusionalretard, ShowerMaxxing and 6 others
These curries are in the west though, maybe they bring this mentality from India?

I mean indians are the highest earning ethnic group in the west besides white people
Partially true, but looks still mog money IMO

Indians in the us even money mog whites infact
Images 53

Idk tbh but the kind of power that you can exert with money is just insane.

You have to be a retard to think some random 6'3 and attractive guy is enjoying life more than a billionaire, when you can pay for whatever you want, other peoples feelings towards you don't matter, other peoples thoughts about you don't matter.Looks fade anyway but money and power never does.

Everybody else is a pawn on your board to do your bidding, you don't even have to be a billionaire to have that kind of power, just making a few hundred thousand a year is more than enough to exert that kind of power if you live in the right environment

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 10987 and 4 others
Their obsessed with psl 7 blue eyed male models

• JFL
Reactions: Gargantuan and delusionalretard
Legit every curry I know is saving every penny they have, working 40 hours a week or someshit and studying at uni,( some just tryna pass and some studying hard for good grades). They're all studying hard as fuck shit like engineering and law and getting help from eachother to be able to pass because they work so much

They're all planning to buy investment properties and planning to buy expensive cars in the future.

Also some of the ones I know don't care about women at all and idk if they plan to get married in the future.

I feel like the only curry that is different even though it's not true , I don't study engineering or some physics or maths based shit. I don't penny pinch and I don't work 40 hours a week either. I just want a good job out of uni so I can get a loan from the bank for my cosmetic surgeries l lmaoooo, if I told most irl curries this they would absolutely obliterate me cuz they don't know blackpill. I know there are other curries that are like me so I ain't tryna sound special but I FEEL like I'm the only different one

What's everyone's perception on curries and money/ studying? Do you guys agree that most curries are obsessed with money and studying? Mostly talking about the ones in the west.

Tagging the brothers

Much like Asians, basically materialists npc

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard, ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 6531

Indians compensate with money to overcome the utter looks mog whites give them.

Almost every curry I know that's stereotypicial i.e short chins, dravidian or North indid, theyre having no sex. They're khhv. They all need money to compensate and it's still not enough because all they get is a used up roastie

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard, ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 10987

Tagging the brothers

my brother workcels hard and completely ignored looks tbh and one of my uncles are like that. my dad is really money minded too back in his own country and got v high status there .

but honestly most of my other cousins are lazy free loaders

i personally have more academic related goals than money but its a side effect of things im doing now so cant complain

being money minded and chasing money isnt wrong tho imo and i wouldnt generalise curries being obsessed with money in general. me and you are ethnics in white countries and most ethnic immigrants are more successful people anyway compared to native people in their own country so theyre gonna tend to be more money minded , ig .

a lot of white people are like that too . i think jews have the biggest reputation for being money minded.

and the richest person in UK is a curry too IIRC .

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 6531 and 2 others
Indians in the us even money mog whites infact
View attachment 1211489

Idk tbh but the kind of power that you can exert with money is just insane.

You have to be a retard to think some random 6'3 and attractive guy is enjoying life more than a billionaire, when you can pay for whatever you want, other peoples feelings towards you don't matter, other peoples thoughts about you don't matter.Looks fade anyway but money and power never does.

Everybody else is a pawn on your board to do your bidding, you don't even have to be a billionaire to have that kind of power, just making a few hundred thousand a year is more than enough to exert that kind of power if you live in the right environment
Money is definitely as powerful as you say and you make good points about looks fading but money and power does not.

Why is it that most rich people however at very miserable even with all that money though?

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard, ShowerMaxxing and Jason Voorhees
Money is definitely as powerful as you say and you make good points about looks fading but money and power does not.

Why is it that most rich people however at very miserable even with all that money though?
Don't blame that on money. Keep it seperate. Depressed people sometimes happen to be rich not the other way around. The truth is money mogs looks by a huge margin.

Last edited:
No they are right money is extremely important more important than looks imo, in terms of the day to day benefits it can give you, I would honestly rather be a normie billionaire than a wageslaving chad
Based. JFL at users obsessed with being Chad, like I said its an ego thing. Who cares about looks when you can buy the world

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 6273
Based. JFL at users obsessed with being Chad, like I said its an ego thing. Who cares about looks when you can buy the world
So then by this logic do you disagree with cosmetic surgery?

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard and Danish_Retard
my brother workcels hard and completely ignored looks tbh and one of my uncles are like that. my dad is really money minded too back in his own country and got v high status there .

but honestly most of my other cousins are lazy free loaders

i personally have more academic related goals than money but its a side effect of things im doing now so cant complain

being money minded and chasing money isnt wrong tho imo and i wouldnt generalise curries being obsessed with money in general. me and you are ethnics in white countries and most ethnic immigrants are more successful people anyway compared to native people in their own country so theyre gonna tend to be more money minded , ig .

a lot of white people are like that too . i think jews have the biggest reputation for being money minded.

and the richest person in UK is a curry too IIRC .
I agree.

Guess the money shit is ingrained in Curries, except for me and some of your cousins and maybe yourself.

Was once upper middle class but then dropped into lower middle class and now my family is pretty much poor. Dad is uneducated and step mom doesn't wanna work a high end job.

Also I believe the curry money shit is more applicable to indians rather than pakistanis but still applicable to both

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard, ShowerMaxxing and volcelfatcel
this

people her underrate everything they can do to increase their value aside from looksmaxxing

yes- looks are incredibly important. Yes- the table is stacked massively in chads favor.

but, if you are over 5/10 male- you can still max out money, personality and looksmaxx into getting very good levels of success if you aren't aspie af

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 6273 and 2 others
looksmaxxing gives diminished returns beyond softmaxxing-

skincare

hair transplant if needed

filler

stylemax

gym

and thats it tbh

• +1
Reactions: Hmmf and Jason Voorhees
I agree.

Guess the money shit is ingrained in Curries, except for me and some of your cousins and maybe yourself.

Was once upper middle class but then dropped into lower middle class and now my family is pretty much poor. Dad is uneducated and step mom doesn't wanna work a high end job.

Also I believe the curry money shit is more applicable to indians rather than pakistanis but still applicable to both
Tbh I'll likely get money since the dentist salaries are extremely high here. But I find money to be secondary to looks, and money and status are correlated IMO.

Still think for 90% of people that aren't billionaires or millionaires looks>all

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 6531
If you aren't trying to get to 7 figures in the next 10 years you should re-evaluate your life tbh boyo

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: delusionalretard, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6531 and 2 others
So then by this logic do you disagree with cosmetic surgery?
No but taking a loan and saving up just to spend it all on surgeries is just autism. U should be rich enough to not be bothered about surgeries affecting ur bank balance in any noticeable way. Surgeries shouldn't be your goal is what I'm trying to say.

Tbh I'll likely get money since the dentist salaries are extremely high here. But I find money to be secondary to looks, and money and status are correlated IMO.

Still think for 90% of people that aren't billionaires or millionaires looks>all
Yeah I mean I will hopefully end up with a decent job, but I don't really care too much about money like other curries.
Like I could work 40 hours rn and be slaving away studying but I prefer to gym, maintain a healthy lifestyle, work less, study less and just enjoy my 20s while I finish uni off.

Then get my cosmetic surgery and continue to pay it off using my job and from there on just slowly get ahead in my career.

I ain't gonna sit there penny pinching and shit once I've paid for cosmetic surgery, I'm gonna enjoy life with the money I have and not bother about some fancy ass car.

• +1
Reactions: dachad, ShowerMaxxing and volcelfatcel
No but taking a loan and saving up just to spend it all on surgeries is just autism. U should be rich enough to not be bothered about surgeries affecting ur bank balance in any noticeable way. Surgeries shouldn't be your goal is what I'm trying to say.
Saving up for surgeries ain't easy bro surgeries can cost 50k all at once.

By the time you save up for surgeries and not let it hit your bank account you'll be like 30 and then wtf is the point of surgery at that point lmao.

Surgeries is not my end goal, but it's an expense I'll have to pay off asap to get to my end goal,

Yeah I mean I will hopefully end up with a decent job, but I don't really care too much about money like other curries.
Like I could work 40 hours rn and be slaving away studying but I prefer to gym, maintain a healthy lifestyle, work less, study less and just enjoy my 20s while I finish uni off.

Then get my cosmetic surgery and continue to pay it off using my job and from there on just slowly get ahead in my career.

I ain't gonna sit there penny pinching and shit once I've paid for cosmetic surgery, I'm gonna enjoy life with the money I have and not bother about some fancy ass car.
people are coping about money here, most people here won't ever be millionaires and most definitely not zoomers if we're realistic, the economy is fucked right now.

I agree extremes of money like millionaires have a better life but a chad that makes 75k will always lifemog a truecel that makes 300k from engineering. For all this forum looks>all

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 6531
Yes they have huge inferiority complex’s, and rightfully so. Indians will never tip you and that is a fact.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 6531
Saving up for surgeries ain't easy bro surgeries can cost 50k all at once.

By the time you save up for surgeries and not let it hit your bank account you'll be like 30 and then wtf is the point of surgery at that point lmao.

Surgeries is not my end goal, but it's an expense I'll have to pay off asap to get to my end goal,
Surgeries won't increase your smv much but that same 50K sitting in the bank will quadruple ur SMV .

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
people are coping about money here, most people here won't ever be millionaires and most definitely not zoomers if we're realistic, the economy is fucked right now.

I agree extremes of money like millionaires have a better life but a chad that makes 75k will always lifemog a truecel that makes 300k from engineering
I think people have really big expectations on what they're going to earn in the future and see anyone here earning less than that as being poor and lazy.

I do hope they make it to their 7 figures or whatever that shit, because I want people to achieve their dreams. However I hate it when they push that shit onto me because I'm not like that. Just like the way that they wouldn't want me to force them to get plastic surgery it goes two ways.....

I just want to enjoy life in my own way and I don't need to become a millionaire to do so. I just need a good enough income.

• +1
Surgeries won't increase your smv much but that same 50K sitting in the bank will quadruple ur SMV .
tbh a good jaw and wider jaw for aquilla would make him far better looking. Looks will get you further in day to day life than any form of money, will you get treated better in a job interview because you have a good face or will you just give them a bank statement about how you have 50k jfl.

• +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and Jason Voorhees
tbh a good jaw and wider jaw for aquilla would make him far better looking. Looks will get you further in day to day life than any form of money, will you get treated better in a job interview because you have a good face or will you just give them a bank statement about how you have 50k jfl.
Sure but with thay 50 K he could sleep with a gigastacy every week for years to come. Even Chads aren't capable of that.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and volcelfatcel
That 50k will be a loan lmao that will be gone as soon as I pay for surgeries.

Then I'll have to pay it back, ain't nobody gonna have 50k lieing around for spare cash in their early 20s....

By the time it gets to 30 it's probably too late to care about surgery...

I think people have really big expectations on what they're going to earn in the future and see anyone here earning less than that as being poor and lazy.

I do hope they make it to their 7 figures or whatever that shit, because I want people to achieve their dreams. However I hate it when they push that shit onto me because I'm not like that. Just like the way that they wouldn't want me to force them to get plastic surgery it goes two ways.....

I just want to enjoy life in my own way and I don't need to become a millionaire to do so. I just need a good enough income.
People have unrealistic expectations because this current economy and market is way too monopolized and fucked, most people will end up here at dead end office jobs for 50k a year.
I personally don't think i'll ever make 7 figures maybe I will in the future once i'm 30+ but I will likely make 6 figures and that is enough for me, my brother makes good 6 figures and he is a pharmacist.

Indeed, I don't need much money I just need 100k yearly at least so I can support myself and not have money in the back of my head 24/7

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531
Sure but with thay 50 K he could sleep with a gigastacy every week for years to come. Even Chads aren't capable of that.
I don't want that kind of millionaire life style or Chad lifestyle, where they sleep around with a different women each week.

I know many others that also don't find fulfilment in that kind of lifestyle like @whitecel

• +1
Spoken like a true 17 year old virgin defeatist

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
That 50k will be a loan lmao that will be gone as soon as I pay for surgeries.

Then I'll have to pay it back, ain't nobody gonna have 50k lieing around for spare cash in their early 20s....

By the time it gets to 30 it's probably too late to care about surgery...
Idk man from what I've seen and the experiences I've had. Money is very powerful.

not at all jfl. Sleeping with gigastacies that are not even attracted to you isn't fun at all, i'd rather sleep with a 5/10 becky that is actually attracted to me.

Money does not create attraction unless on extremes or outliers, looks do.

• +1
People have unrealistic expectations because this current economy and market is way too monopolized and fucked, most people will end up here at dead end office jobs for 50k a year.
I personally don't think i'll ever make 7 figures maybe I will in the future once i'm 30+ but I will likely make 6 figures and that is enough for me, my brother makes good 6 figures and he is a pharmacist.

Indeed, I don't need much money I just need 100k yearly at least so I can support myself and not have money in the back of my head 24/7

Tbh even if it's 5 figures for me I don't really care to be honest.

As long as I'm happy and fulfilled than that's all I need.

And for me to be happy I don't need some fancy ass life

• +1
Spoken like a true 17 year old virgin defeatist
Its called being realist. I've spent more time on realself and on jawsurgery forums and surgery only marginally improves. There are only dozen ascensions out there. The only things that actually work in the real world are rtt, moneymaxxing and maybe bimax that's it

I don't want that kind of millionaire life style or Chad lifestyle, where they sleep around with a different women each week.

I know many others that also don't find fulfilment in that kind of lifestyle like @whitecel
211E6A72 5843 4226 AC71 6F5FDCC30BB3

Tbh even if it's 5 figures for me I don't really care to be honest.

As long as I'm happy and fulfilled than that's all I need.

And for me to be happy I don't need some fancy ass life
high 5 figures is fine as well, 70k+ is enough to live with.

• +1
not at all jfl. Sleeping with gigastacies that are not even attracted to you isn't fun at all, i'd rather sleep with a 5/10 becky that is actually attracted to me.

Money does not create attraction unless on extremes or outliers, looks do.
Maybe it's just me but ion care about attracting women

Women are garbage. Just buy a huge mansion in a hot country, fly all your friends over to live with you, cope all day and fuck hookers all night.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and volcelfatcel
I guess people on this forum have really high aspirations

7 figures......
people are larping and coping none of these faggots will go past 6 at most, 7 figures per year is extremely unrealistic.

• +1
Maybe it's just me but ion care about attracting women

Women are garbage. Just buy a huge mansion in a hot country, fly all your friends over to live with you, cope all day and fuck hookers all night.

Sounds like Dan bilzerian tbh, and if you look deeply at him, he seems very empty on the inside tbh, but that's just my opinion form whenever I see a video from / on him

• +1
people are larping and coping none of these faggots will go past 6 at most, 7 figures per year is extremely unrealistic.
Yes but U don't need it tho. Even a few hundred thousand dollars is enough if u live in the right environment that is.

Its called being realist. I've spent more time on realself and on jawsurgery forums and surgery only marginally improves. There are only dozen ascensions out there. The only things that actually work in the real world are rtt, moneymaxxing and maybe bimax that's it
So you’re saying normies with a good base that are looksminned are incapable of ascending? Yes I’m aware that our community is notorious for having grandiose, unrealistic expectations of thier looksmaxing journey. It’s true that you can only raise your psl so much. A low tier normie will never be a chad or even chadlite. But not every case is so cut and dry man you gotta be optimistic.

I guess people on this forum have really high aspirations

7 figures......
yeah 7 figs nigga

get around entrepreneurs who actually make money and not your broke ass friends

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Deleted member 6531
yeah 7 figs nigga

get around entrepreneurs who actually make money and not your broke ass friends
So do you think that you just meet rich entrepreneurs out of the blue or what?

I mean you do do you boyo, but I don't want 7 figures or someshit.

And all my friends ain't bro, they're doing well off for young adults in their early 20s /late teens.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and volcelfatcel
So you’re saying normies with a good base that are looksminned are incapable of ascending? Yes I’m aware that our community is notorious for having grandiose, unrealistic expectations of thier looksmaxing journey. It’s true that you can only raise your psl so much. A low tier normie will never be a chad or even chadlite. But not every case is so cut and dry man you gotta be optimistic.
Let me give you a dose of reality. This 90% of bimax results

And these are most chin wing results

You can fix falios but u can rarely create Beauty.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Deleted member 6531