Are curry genetics a myth?

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
Why is it that every time I see a curry they always look fragile and particularly lack muscle mass? Is it because most curries are vegans or are they just genetically inferior?

Somebody please explain

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Charisma and 3 others
Diet and genetics
Generations of eating no meat

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, n9wiff and Alexios
And they have the skinny fat curse
I feel bad for them

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Charisma, Richard Cheese and 1 other person
Kess mah ess

Why is it that every time I see a curry they always look fragile and particularly lack muscle mass? Is it because most curries are vegans or are they just genetically inferior?

Somebody please explain

Physical fitness is not prioritized, it's studycelling that takes the highest precedence.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and st.hamudi but 6‘5
They are literally predominantly vegeterien and eat oily food. Their genetics have never crossed my mind once besides their bug eyes, bc of their abysmal enviroment

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and HTN_Mentalcel
Physical fitness is not prioritized, it's studycelling that takes the highest precedence.
I'm talking about even fitness curry youtubers. They look ridiculous compared to every other race

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and murdah
What race are you?

I'm talking about even fitness curry youtubers. They look ridiculous compared to every other race

Hamza may have the face of a bug eyed currycel but his body is impressive.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, .*my*. and dna_cel
it’s mainly just the diet and culture being complete shit.

1.) Genetics

AASI/Abos (the first original people to migrate out of africa to the indian subcontinent) were tall BUT LANKY ectomorphs. This is a genetic environmental adaptation that humans who live in hot environments genetically adapted to because tall lanky bodies disperse heat better in hot/tropical environments. You can see this in some african tribes as well.

Most indians besides northwest indians have atleast 30-50% of their dna coming from AASI/Abos, which is why its very common on average for your average indian to be a lanky ectomorph. But northwest indians who only have around 20-25% abo dna tend to have stockier bodies compared to most other indians for this very reason.

2.) Diet

Hindus literally are vegans and barely eat any meat during their lives. You need copious amounts of protein FROM MEAT during your childhood developmental phase in order to put on muscle. Vegans are not getting this, and cope with eating "muh chicpeas!".

3.) Lifestyle

Curries literally dont have an active lifestyle. Which is why they all become fat potbellies around their late 20s to early 30s when they eventually settle down and get married. Working out is not apart of mainstream curry culture.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, St.TikTokcel and .*my*.
They are literally predominantly vegeterien and eat oily food. Their genetics have never crossed my mind once besides their bug eyes, bc of their abysmal enviroment
Many indians lack good orbitals and under-eye fat

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
Hamza may have the face of a bug eyed currycel but his body is impressive.
Pakis are a bit better looking than the indian curries, and I wasn't talking about that piece of crap

Sedentary lifestyle & not getting enough protein are the primary reasons. Genetics is the secondary reason.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Charisma
Sedentary lifestyle & not getting enough protein are the primary reasons. Genetics is the secondary reason.
4147667_IMG_6047.jpeg

• Love it
Reactions: micropp
1.) Genetics

AASI/Abos (the first original people to migrate out of africa to the indian subcontinent) were tall BUT LANKY ectomorphs. This is a genetic environmental adaptation that humans who live in hot environments genetically adapted to because tall lanky bodies disperse heat better in hot/tropical environments. You can see this in some african tribes as well.

Most indians besides northwest indians have atleast 30-50% of their dna coming from AASI/Abos, which is why its very common on average for your average indian to be a lanky ectomorph. But northwest indians who only have around 20-25% abo dna tend to have stockier bodies compared to most other indians for this very reason.

2.) Diet

Hindus literally are vegans and barely eat any meat during their lives. You need copious amounts of protein FROM MEAT during your childhood developmental phase in order to put on muscle. Vegans are not getting this, and cope with eating "muh chicpeas!".

3.) Lifestyle

Curries literally dont have an active lifestyle. Which is why they all become fat potbellies around their late 20s to early 30s when they eventually settle down and get married. Working out is not apart of mainstream curry culture.
Brutal how now BBCs are muscle moggers but curries remained Somali tier but fat

Brutal how now BBCs are muscle moggers but curries remained Somali tier but fat
This is a myth. Most BBCs are skinny, 5'6, 5 inchers. If you actually read anything you would know that.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
This is a myth. Most BBCs are skinny, 5'6, 5 inchers. If you actually read anything you would know that.
Copium iverdose. I’m blk myself so I can say your cappin son. Nigggas either athletic skinny or jacked big niggas

Somebody please explain
IMG 0526