Are currys from indiamart actually legit?

narrowkid

narrowkid

Iron
Joined
Sep 6, 2026
Posts
51
Reputation
33
Guys, my ascention officially started. I'm ordering tretinoin and a bunch of things from indiamart, but for the future I would like to know if it is a legit place to get gear, infigratinib,erdafitinib, ai and more serious shit like that so I don't waste my money or pin rat piss into my sistem jfl

I'll keep yall updated, but answer because I'm the noreply King rn
 
ive heard good things about my specific bhai, but dont trust a lot of other sellers
 
canada patched indiamart incase you live here they will just seize it
 
Guys, my ascention officially started. I'm ordering tretinoin and a bunch of things from indiamart, but for the future I would like to know if it is a legit place to get gear, infigratinib,erdafitinib, ai and more serious shit like that so I don't waste my money or pin rat piss into my sistem jfl

I'll keep yall updated, but answer because I'm the noreply King rn
do not get gear
 

Similar threads

appealislaww
Replies
26
Views
88
plsssvemelmao
plsssvemelmao
F
Replies
2
Views
16
alexcs
A
favessarmy
Replies
3
Views
88
zmg
zmg
FoidHater676767
Replies
1
Views
27
susu1233
susu1233

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top