are dark eye colors high or low trust

mirrormogger

mirrormogger

Mistral
since with darker eye colors the pupil cannot be seen from a distance do you think they look higher trust since people assume your pupil is dialated and you like them, or lower trust since they think your pupil is undialated and you don’t like them, or low trust since they think your pupil is dialated but you’re lusting after them, or low trust since they dont know if your pupil is dialated or not.
My theory is that it depends on overall looks and how people think of you since some dark eyed guys look puppy eyed while others have more of an evil look where you can’t tel what they’re thinking.

I don’t have the link
But in a study participants described dark colored eyes as more “Warm”, “trustful”
While lighter colored eyes as the opposite.

• +1
Reactions: trueceI
  • +1
Reactions: trueceI and mirrormogger
Darker eyes are more high trust. But with that being said, lighter eye colors can completely carry a mediocre face if it harmonizes well with the skin color and hair color. Also if you live in pajeetland or some rice country, light colored eyes can hard carry your ass because they are in such high demand there.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: trueceI, BrahminBoss, Allornothing and 2 others
I have a friend with the whole blonde haired blue eye stchick and everytime I bring him around a girl they say his eyes are scary, also when I see people like Carrington on tt all people comment is that his eyes pierce their soul or "get brown contacts", so light eyes are probably lower trust, imo dark eyes are more "cute" and "friendly", while light eyes are more striking

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing and mirrormogger
Definitely low trust. Make you look soulless.

• Woah
Reactions: mirrormogger
brown eyes are high trust
black eyes are low trust just like blue

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger and BrahminBoss
since with darker eye colors the pupil cannot be seen from a distance do you think they look higher trust since people assume your pupil is dialated and you like them, or lower trust since they think your pupil is undialated and you don’t like them, or low trust since they think your pupil is dialated but you’re lusting after them, or low trust since they dont know if your pupil is dialated or not.
My theory is that it depends on overall looks and how people think of you since some dark eyed guys look puppy eyed while others have more of an evil look where you can’t tel what they’re thinking.
What a retarded question

Depends on the other facial features. Chico for example has brown eyes but is still high trust

idk you decide

depends if they're brown probably high trust but if its really dark brown to the point where it looks black then low trust