Are dark eyelashes always ideal or can they look feminine

Johanjohan

Johanjohan

Kraken
My eyelashes are dark blonde (invisible) and my hair & eyebrows are medium brown.

Some people here say dark eyelashes are best but I’m worried it could look unnatural / feminine if I dye them black.

Also, should eyelash color match eyebrow color? Meaning it’s better to dye them medium-dark brown than black?

Nigga are you good-looking? if yes forget about your lashes
(Normally girls prefer long brows and lashes)

Nigga are you good-looking? if yes forget about your lashes
(Normally girls prefer long brows and lashes)
Yes but I want to be even better

Should eyelashes match eyebrow color or should they be darker?

My eyelashes are dark blonde (invisible) and my hair & eyebrows are medium brown.

Some people here say dark eyelashes are best but I’m worried it could look unnatural / feminine if I dye them black.

Also, should eyelash color match eyebrow color? Meaning it’s better to dye them medium-dark brown than black?
If you wanna prettyboymax then dye them black, JBs will be all over you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
jet black eyelashes could look a bit uncanny if the rest of your hair/facial hair is much lighter, perhaps dark brown for you would be the best choice as it will look more natural but still have a good contrasting color

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15302 and Johanjohan
Jet black lashes are a masculine trait and girls love that.
It just depends on your hair color, if you have dark blonde hair dye them brown, brown hair you can go for dark brown or black, depends on how dark the brown is
you get the idea :)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15302 and Johanjohan
It just depends on your hair color, if you have dark blonde hair dye them brown, brown hair you can go for dark brown or black, depends on how dark the brown is
It's not really masc idk if it's feminine though cuz it looks good on both genders

Eyelashes should preferably be as dark, if not darker than your eyebrows. Since black might not be an option, try to progressively darken them a darker color in order to find the ideal.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
It's not really masc idk if it's feminine though cuz it looks good on both genders
It’s not feminine, it’s a „youthful feature“ and it’s more prettyish
women go crazy over it sooo

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung
Eyelashes should preferably be as dark, if not darker than your eyebrows. Since black might not be an option, try to progressively darken them a darker color in order to find the ideal.

It’s not feminine, it’s a „youthful feature“ and it’s more prettyish
women go crazy over it sooo
Are thick eyebrows also a youthful features?

Are thick eyebrows also a youthful features?
Im not sure about that but eyebrows are a very important feature and it’s thickness makes you look masculine. Maybe if they are well in shape and Have a nice color it is „youthful“

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
Im not sure about that but eyebrows are a very important feature and it’s thickness makes you look masculine. Maybe if they are well in shape and Have a nice color it is „youthful“
Doesn't thickness and density mean the same?