Are dating apps for whores only?

chadcel;

chadcel;

Master
Let's say you are trying to find the best wife/gf possible

Would you use dating apps, would you cold approach, what would you do?

Mutual circle is not an option, it doesn't give enough outreach imo. Need to be able to filter through a lot of people.

I think cold approach might be the best esp if you're GL, you can also judge how the girl actually looks IRL.

• +1
Reactions: flippasav, EdgyFashionist, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and 9 others
Idk u tell me chadcel

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Sean o' Tist, EdgyFashionist, deadstock and 1 other person
All foids are whores, retard

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, 5'7 zoomer, sksksksk78 and 4 others
even the trad wife living in a village who is waiting for you?
Lil bro she got fucked by Чедомир behind the pig sty and had an abortion using her fathers farm tools

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sean o' Tist, EdgyFashionist, 5'8manlet and 8 others

Mutual circle is not an option, it doesn't give enough outreach imo. Need to be able to filter through a lot of people.

I think cold approach might be the best esp if you're GL, you can also judge how the girl actually looks IRL.
love your pfp bhai

• Love it
Reactions: chadcel;
Pissing Circle Of Life GIF by Four Rest Films

chadcel;

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: shia.jihadist, cavy, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
Idk man, most of us have not left our basements or are in the ward.

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature and EdgyFashionist
Lil bro she got fucked by Чедомир behind the pig sty and had an abortion using her fathers farm tools
bro stop reminding me that I missed out on teen love

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist and sksksksk78
bro stop reminding me that I missed out on teen love
IMG 3309

Not what I said incel!

offer that 16 year old girl working at star bucks a new phone and all the X she can ask for and I think you’ll find something close

Jewcel.

• +1
Reactions: cavy
If you were a blue pilled normie it’d be best to date within your social circles or someone you work with

If you were a blue pilled normie it’d be best to date within your social circles or someone you work with
Im not a normie or blue pilled brah

Yes

hwite, blue eyes brown hair
Bro, you’re good

If I was in your position I’d look into dating Asians and latinas on tinder and hinge for wife/ gf material. Blue eyes are going to take you a long way

Just avoid nurses

• +1
what the fuck is this pfp you dirty fucking kike

• Woah
Bro, you’re good

If I was in your position I’d look into dating Asians and latinas on tinder and hinge for wife/ gf material. Blue eyes are going to take you a long way

Just avoid nurses
yeah i can def get a good wife/gf problem is I want her to be kinda tall and atractive. I think I just want too much

Not only that but also virgin, I think for me I might need to try find younger girls to have any chance at getting this.

Last edited:
yeah i can def get a good wife/gf problem is I want her to be kinda tall and atractive. I think I just want too much

Not only that but also virgin, I think for me I might need to try find younger girls to have any chance at getting this.
Good luck man. Tall, attractive, and a virgin is a rare combo, especially now that people aren’t really religious anymore

Time is basically working against you on this one

• So Sad
Reactions: EdgyFashionist and chadcel;
Good luck man. Tall, attractive, and a virgin is a rare combo, especially now that people aren’t really religious anymore

Time is basically working against you on this one
Yeah I agree its very rare, I think I can try find someone like that while Im young and when Im getting older compromise on some of them. Even now if I found someone who isn't all of the above I'd be okay with it but I think it's also important to consider if a LTR has any value nowadays unless she is actually worth your time.

I've had girlfriends even just want to give myself the best chance to find someone who I really want to LTR

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist
Have fun dating non christians.

Christ is the way, we have the best looking women (white stacies) plus they wont cheat on you. Jesus saves, literally.

Also all the jacked chad athletes are christian.

Christ is king

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nobodyspecial369 and chadcel;
Never seen a jacked chad leftie liberal male

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369
Church is the right answer if you want to find the "right trad woman"

• Hmm...

Yup

Church is the right answer if you want to find the "right trad woman"
I think in my case her being trad isn't really a necessity, I just want an attractive wife who is not a whore and hasn't been a whore. Unfortunately this is quite rare.

If she's not addressing the man with, "Yes, my lord... no, my lord," she's not wife material

we are in the same boots then bro

• +1
You will not find a virgin or someone who believes in God there. Even the rare "good" girls have some trauma and mental illnesses or daddy issues. This is not a random guess it's from my experience of talking to tons of girls, found 0 actually LTR/marriage worthy ones from Tinder.

Non whore women are a completely isolated phenomena within society.
When you think you're getting a pure women you'll likely just get a lying whore larping as a tradwife.
It's better to stay celibate.