Are dolphins jewish propagnada?

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
They was us to believe that somehow these duck like sharks are high IQ or smth. JFL. Anything that lives in the water is by deault dumb since water does not have the plethora of elements land and air do that would contribute to advanced mental evolution.

I refuse to believe that these reptile like sharks are smarter than dogs. I also refuse to believe they are mammals. With this logic, birds are reptiles because both lay eggs.

And who promotes dophins are some sort of superior creatuers? Cucked scientists founded by George Soros. But from what i see, it's dumb femoids who fall for this shit, men know that land animals are infinitely smarter.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
They are friendly and are reported to have saved numerous lives

• +1
Reactions: kuroro and Deleted member 6401
They are friendly and are reported to have saved numerous lives

Look at this smug face:

e8a46825d5124efba43b3269c145c087

Does this weid reptile look friendly to you?

• +1

• +1
  • +1
George soros is behind everything.
(((George soros)))

• +1
Lol it actually makes sense, I always though "the fuck is a dolphin going to be intelligent or some shit?"

The kikes are probably trying to promote """humanistic""" values with this shit, as (((humanism))) cares more about animals than actual humans

• +1
Lol it actually makes sense, I always though "the fuck is a dolphin going to be intelligent or some shit?"

The kikes are probably trying to promote """humanistic""" values with this shit, as (((humanism))) cares more about animals than actual humans

They are trying to downplay cats and dogs because they are evolutionary closer to humans

• +1
Read the title and knew the OP. I was not disappointed

• +1