Are drugs good for you

Meatboy

Meatboy

Bronze
Idk why but I was just thinking about why drugs are illegal is it because they keep you operating at a faster higher intelligence and give you a huge social advantage in life? pursuing money or whatever this be? Drugs like meth, amphetamines etc. Obviously the government doesn't want us ahead of them maybe I'm wrong just a theory:feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: FunkyMcMunky24 and Deleted member 22775
Personally the little drugs like caffeine and nicotine and bromantane give me a huge advantage I notice

• JFL
Reactions: FunkyMcMunky24
Higher dopamine =win life =higher t dominance
Illegal drugs offers this I guess lol

• JFL
Guess I spilled the beans anyone know what supplements and drugs to dopamax?

• JFL
Y'all worried bout surgeries n shit should be worried about making bread and being owning tha world!!! Kek:feelsez::feelsez:

• JFL
Just remember to use them in moderation

Idk why but I was just thinking about why drugs are illegal is it because they keep you operating at a faster higher intelligence and give you a huge social advantage in life? pursuing money or whatever this be? Drugs like meth, amphetamines etc. Obviously the government doesn't want us ahead of them maybe I'm wrong just a theory:feelskek::feelskek:
Its pretty simple these drugs cost practically nothing to make. So they want to make money off them. Painkillers you get at the doctor are just a lower dose of herion/fentyanal on the street. They want to profit off selling these drugs by controlling the notion of "prescription drugs"

Its pretty simple these drugs cost practically nothing to make. So they want to make money off them. Painkillers you get at the doctor are just a lower dose of herion/fentyanal on the street. They want to profit off selling these drugs by controlling the notion of "prescription drugs"
What are you talking about? I'm talking about dopamine boosting drugs like amphetamines and caffeine not sedatives those are shitty and make you a zombie

Which ones do you use/recommend?
Ive used weed, alcohol and phenibut. Phenibut is the most useful in your day to day life, but alcohol and weed are also fun as long as you don't build up a big tolerance to them

Ive used weed, alcohol and phenibut. Phenibut is the most useful in your day to day life, but alcohol and weed are also fun as long as you don't build up a big tolerance to them
Niceeee those are relaxing I like stimulants tho lol

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy
caffeine is legal though ?

yes

• +1
Reactions: Meatboy