Are drugs the only way to escape mentalcel-dom

D

Deleted member 82521

Silver
Joined
Jul 19, 2024
Posts
701
Reputation
823
Every time I get an ioi I completely blow it by being socially anxious. I’ve had girls ask me if I hate them because I deadass don’t know what to say or do so I just lowkey stonewall them. Any recs?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mooglesan
No
Just go out and sight nature
 
Yes lowk but you can also just resort to crime if your broke and use the money from crime to buy more drugs
 
Every time I get an ioi I completely blow it by being socially anxious. I’ve had girls ask me if I hate them because I deadass don’t know what to say or do so I just lowkey stonewall them. Any recs?
u drank before?
 
Only way to actually fake being normal
 
Every time I get an ioi I completely blow it by being socially anxious. I’ve had girls ask me if I hate them because I deadass don’t know what to say or do so I just lowkey stonewall them. Any recs?
Yes you need to get extremely drunk- add in a stimulant or two so you aren't a groggy fuck and you will experience less social anxiety
 

Similar threads

avenox
Replies
2
Views
33
keife
keife
jewblaster
Replies
7
Views
36
2s2f
2s2f
❤️ milk
Replies
5
Views
41
iLdar
iLdar
_MVP_
Replies
1
Views
33
mangotimer
mangotimer
theblueprints
Replies
13
Views
108
Thief
Thief

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top