Are dutch guys the biggest moggers?

D

Deleted member 5393

Kraken
they have germanic genes but unlike Germany, Austria they didnt lose millions of their best men in ww1 & ww2

+ heightmoggers

is it the chaddiest country or are they cucks like scandinavians. Ive never been there so idk. Thom Strijd is from there also.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, randomguy1235 and Deleted member 5522
well they are the biggest heightmoggers that a fact but i dont know if u can call a whole country moggers like every country has subhumans normies and chads and netherlands is no exception

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 5522 and 1 other person
They mog with height but not with face

• +1
Reactions: Albeacho, EthnicelAscension, je3oe and 4 others
they're mogged daily by 5'7 arabs

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Albeacho, turkproducer, EthnicelAscension and 6 others
when i visit there, i find dutch women surprisingly beautiful, i mean they are better than i thought but most of men weren't gl except they are best for jb theory. i think danish men are the biggest moggers, not dutch.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 5522 and Deleted member 5393
when i visit there, i find dutch women surprisingly beautiful, i mean they are better than i thought but most of men weren't gl except they are best for jb theory. i think danish men are the biggest moggers, not dutch.
Yeah danish guys are goodlooking. I was in copenhagen last year and saw a few goodlooking guys. lots of tall people too. I usually never see any chads where I live (Sweden)

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
No lol

VVD PEPE e1566726935962

@Gazzamogga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Chadelite and Deleted member 5393
yes my friend, thom strijd is my son

• JFL
Reactions: CursedOne
Amsterdam did have GL women ngl

JFL AT EVERYONE SAYING DUTCH ARE The TALLEST

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Somalipirate, EthnicelAscension, BackFromTheMogging and 2 others
Yes, everytime I see tourists from netherland and their beautiful faces, I want to die

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and DutchPrettyBoy
is it the chaddiest country or are they cucks like scandinavians. Ive never been there so idk. Thom Strijd is from there also.

What the fuck do you mean cucks like scandinavians?

• So Sad
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
Getting your country raped isn't being a cuck. It's cultural diversity you fucking racist smhing my head.

And tbf ethnics want blonde-haired faggots and we have a lots of blonde girls.

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and Deleted member 5393
I heard chadrstealia is the chaddest

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
im from there and im ugly as shit

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MoostWestThuisBest and Deleted member 5393
Absolutely not, lol. Only in the minds of gay incels.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 685
What country is then? Iraq? :lul::unsure:
Italy or a Scandinavian country for best average. However, the best looking men with widest appeal will be from the Levant or West Asia. This will only amplify in future mixed race/racially ambiguous is ideal according to many studies.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393, Chadelite and Deleted member 3795
im from amsterdam and i know this dutch aryan 6'5 hunter blue eyes giga chad reply if you want a pic of him when i see him again jfl

im from amsterdam and i know this dutch aryan 6'5 hunter blue eyes giga chad reply if you want a pic of him when i see him again jfl
Aryan = instantly cucked by high t chaddam

Italy or a Scandinavian country for best average. However, the best looking men with widest appeal will be from the Levant or West Asia. This will only amplify in future mixed race/racially ambiguous is ideal according to many studies.

tr

Last edited:
ja wil ik zien

Milan, Italy has the biggest Chads and most gigachads. Italy in general. And then there are also rare gigachads in Bosnia and Serbia. There will be a tiny populated place and all of a sudden you'll see a 6 foot 3 gigachad that is 99.9th percentile. That's still SUPER rare though. The avg height there is 184cm and even higher in some places.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
How common are short dutch guys in Netherlands? Like <5'8?

Yes we are. I'm the bottom of the genetic hierarchy here. We mog every single pathetic shitskin rat to Mumbai and back. Our country has the tallest and greatest chads
Absolutely not, lol. Only in the minds of gay incels.
Keep coping ahmed

NL indeed has the biggest moggers, I'm 6'4 and Dutch with robust bone structure with blue eyes and big frame.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands
low t faggots.
you can be 2 meters, but if a child DOMINATES you, ben je gewoon een kanker boizzan.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
Yep Dutch = chad
NL indeed has the biggest moggers, I'm 6'4 and Dutch with robust bone structure with blue eyes and big frame.
Fuck you chad

maybe in amsterdam

in ur dreams or else you wouldn't even use the internet ha ha

Screenshot 2019 12 31 01 18 17 295 comtinder
Screenshot 2019 12 31 01 18 23 177 comtinder
Screenshot 2019 12 31 01 18 31 191 comtinder

These are the guys that are slaying on tinder here in NL. Since all of these are young white dutch guys, expect avg height of 6'2. Don't even have to try if ur sub 5PSL. I am getting my free subsidized education from this cuck government and getting the fuck out of here. Women here are trash and male competition is too high.

Maybe once there's enough refugees here, Islam will fix this country and its culture.

In Shallah.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
Moroccan immigrants fuck them and their women in the asshole

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5393 and turkproducer
View attachment 377667View attachment 377668View attachment 377669

These are the guys that are slaying on tinder here in NL. Since all of these are young white dutch guys, expect avg height of 6'2. Don't even have to try if ur sub 5PSL. I am getting my free subsidized education from this cuck government and getting the fuck out of here. Women here are trash and male competition is too high.

Maybe once there's enough refugees here, Islam will fix this country and its culture.

In Shallah.
Ive seen ur pic and ur overrating urself hard af, ur entire lower maxilla is retruded and u have a long philtrum. Ur basically normie and u look pretty old

none of those guys were slayers, nick looks good but he has a long philtrum and doesnt show his entire face

Ive seen ur pic and ur overrating urself hard af, ur entire lower maxilla is retruded and u have a long philtrum. Ur basically normie and u look pretty old

none of those guys were slayers, nick looks good but he has a long philtrum and doesnt show his entire face
It's actually funny asf that you mention retruded lower maxilla. When I learned what mewing and correct oral tongue posture was, I realized I've been mewing hard my entire life and this came natural to me basically. I didn't know there was another way to posture your tongue. Especially when I am sleeping I have my tongue pushing hard against the top of my mouth right up against my upper teeth. If I have shit lower maxilla I either have bottom tier genes or mewing is cope.

Also yeah, I look old asf I agree and I am a normie. I am already glad I am no longer PSL3 subhuman KHHV incel like I was 1 year ago nigga, but shit is still fucked. Most people my age tell me I look 5-6 years older than I am. It's fucking brutal and also explains why I have milfs hunting for me ocassionaly. I should just start milfmaxxing tbh.

Also lol @ you not calling these guys slayers. They are basically all chadlites that would easily clean up in clubs/bars especially once u consider 6'2 height. They are literally 'top picks' in the most genetically elite country in the world, wtf is this cope. They probably all have 100+ n-counts considering they are on tinder instead of being in a relationship with some stacy like they were supposed to be.

It's over if you're not pure dutch genes tbh.