ARE EAST AFRICANS THE BEST LOOKING ETHNIC WOMEN

ARE THEY

• Total voters
Deleted member 6273

Deleted member 6273

Brb detoxing, can't respond to DMs for now.

Are there any non white passing ethnics that fog

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, doll, 6ft7Mogger and 4 others
Unknown 14

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Kingston, Deleted member 6111 and 2 others
Probably MENA because whitepassing
or any white passing ethnicity

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 6402 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Chadrapist and St. Wristcel
Looks hot ngl.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
Are east africans 3ven africans lmao there 40 percent caucasian and the africans there mixed with is closer to north africans that ssa

Kinda true. The African as mixture is from pre ethiopids. Pre ethiopids (omotic is a good example) aren't very similar to North Africans. Though East Africans are indeed quite admixed much like North Indids.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and reptiles
Kinda true. The African as mixture is from pre ethiopids. Pre ethiopids (omotic is a good example) aren't very similar to North Africans. Though East Africans are indeed quite admixed much like North Indids.

I think depending on the region the admixture is with north 80 percent caucasian.

The south is like 50 percent i think i base this off lazardis paper tbqh.

East africans are like 40 to 80 again depedning on ethnic group the jews are oviously a lot more caucasian like the mazobites.

Genetically though east africans are way more biased towards caucasian than afrivan i think.

41431 2019 466 Fig1 HTML 1

I base this off this chart

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, MiroslavBulldosex and Deleted member 6273
I think depending on the region the admixture is with north 80 percent caucasian.

The south is like 50 percent i think i base this off lazardis paper tbqh.

East africans are like 40 to 80 again depedning on ethnic group the jews are oviously a lot more caucasian like the mazobites.

Genetically though east africans are way more biased towards caucasian than afrivan i think.

View attachment 799809

I base this off this chart
I would say ancestry NOT admixture. People tend to get the terms confused lol: Something that happened 5,000+ years ago can hardly be considered "mixed" today.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200815-164350_UC Browser.jpg
    Screenshot_20200815-164350_UC Browser.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 107
  • +1
Reactions: DharkDC, Deleted member 6111 and Deleted member 6273
I would say ancestry NOT admixture. People tend to get the terms confused lol: Something that happened 5,000+ years ago can hardly be considered "mixed" today.

The west asian genes saves east africans ngl

The west asian genes saves east africans ngl
Not only that, but the face that East Africans are dry climate adapted. That's why most of us have elongated/sharp facial features & noses. Whilst, West/Central Africans are humid/tropical have wider noses & a tendency to have prognathism.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: doll and reptiles
Not only that, but the face that East Africans are dry climate adapted. That's why most of us have elongated/sharp facial features & noses. Whilst, West/Central Africans are humid/tropical have wider noses & a tendency to have prognathism.

True that as well but the proto caucasian influcne cant be explained away

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344
True that as well but the proto caucasian influcne cant be explained away
They were ancient Neolithic Middle Easterners that lived in the Levant & migrated to southern/Northeast Africa. They were also closely related to ancient Jews & Arabs.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles

Attachments

• ef48a822c930debee8db901b6f5615d5.jpg
    ef48a822c930debee8db901b6f5615d5.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 102
They were ancient Neolithic Middle Easterners that lived in the Levant & migrated to southern/Northeast Africa. They were also closely related to ancient Jews & Arabs.

Yeah they mixed in with the. Locals ngl

• +1
Idk but I had a crush on an East African girl and I usually don’t one ethnic women
But South American girls mog

• +1
Idk but I had a crush on an East African girl and I usually don’t one ethnic women
Don’t Even like*

south american girls mog because theyre at least partially white though. predominantly native girls dont. east african are a good shout for people who are distinctly non european. i would say east asian would be the other obvious choice, although not my favourite

• WTF
lol why are you mad. im agreeing with the thread

• +1
south american girls mog because theyre at least partially white though. predominantly native girls dont. east african are a good shout for people who are distinctly non european. i would say east asian would be the other obvious choice, although not my favourite

East Asian women don't look that good unless they get plastic surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and Warlow
you are obsessed

• JFL
East Asian women don't look that good unless they get plastic surgery.
i mean i agree, im not attracted to any ethnic women (apart from rihanna). im just saying theyre the two obvious choices. its not fucking aborigines is it

• +1
i’ve seen have narrow features on east africans not exactly sharp, straight noses. pretty sure somalis have bug eyes on avg. jfl @ this bc many east africans have bimaxillary protusion and prognathism

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and Deleted member 9344
i’ve seen have narrow features on east africans not exactly sharp, straight noses. pretty sure somalis have bug eyes on avg. jfl @ this bc many east africans have bimaxillary protusion and prognathism
Massive cope. Most East Africans on average have elongated leptomorphic sharp facial features due to evolving & adapting to East Africa's dry climate. You can look at the older generations of Somalis, Ethiopians, & Eritreans for example. Most have narrow noses. The only East Africans with medium-wide noses are Bantus who recently migrated there.

East Africans have the least protrusive mouth & teeth in Africa along with North Africans & Khoisans lmao.

Somalis:
QyEeoLM
OCDo2v9

Oromos:
Nhf9cpt
YPV3fRi

Tutsis:
L551vVc
L551vVc

Omo Peoples:
EnDrK3u
0d1zos6

Bantu Peoples:
VriTKGH
2hFcNq4

Ethiopian Habesha:
D7f53aeba936aab9cd2df8ebb9e13d3b

All these phenotypes excluding Bantus have many things in common: narrow noses, reddish-caramel skin tone, little to no prognathism (orthognathous), & the infamous fivehead. Most East Africans have almond or slanted (hooded) eyes. The only ones with bug eyes are Ethiopian, they tend to have large round eyes with too much uee.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: doll and Deleted member 6273

Yeah no, East Africans are the least prognathic and have thinner sharper noses, they do have wider eyes on average though.

Massive cope. Most East Africans on average have elongated leptomorphic sharp facial features due to evolving & adapting to East Africa's dry climate. You can look at the older generations of Somalis, Ethiopians, & Eritreans for example. Most have narrow noses. The only East Africans with medium-wide noses are Bantus who recently migrated there.

East Africans have the least protrusive mouth & teeth in Africa along with North Africans & Khoisans lmao.

Somalis: View attachment 824399View attachment 824401

Oromos: View attachment 824402View attachment 824403

Tutsis: View attachment 824404View attachment 824407

Omo Peoples:View attachment 824411View attachment 824412

Bantu Peoples:View attachment 824413View attachment 824414

Ethiopian Habesha: View attachment 824415

All these phenotypes excluding Bantus have many things in common: narrow noses, reddish-caramel skin tone, little to no prognathism (orthognathous), & the infamous fivehead. Most East Africans have almond or slanted (hooded) eyes. The only ones with bug eyes are Ethiopian, they tend to have large round eyes with too much uee.

True except this is bantuid phenotype.

and this is congolid/congolesoid mix of bantu and other indegenous central african communities

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and WadlowMaxxing

Somalis: View attachment 824399View attachment 824401

Oromos: View attachment 824402View attachment 824403

Tutsis: View attachment 824404View attachment 824407

Omo Peoples:View attachment 824411View attachment 824412

Bantu Peoples:View attachment 824413View attachment 824414

Ethiopian Habesha: View attachment 824415

what’s to cope for jfl i’m not african?

i’ve seen many east africans and many have prognathism, you cannot always tell someone has prognathism from the frontal profile. it’s stupid to use an average digital phenotypic to deny that many east africans have maxillary prognathism, it occurs in different degrees.

also the bantu phenotype and west african phenotypes are not sole they vary. what is the point of denying that many east africans have bimaxillary protusion in varying degrees if you are going to later on acknowledge they do by saying they are by comparing as the ‘least protusive’ jfl :lul:

also my point is narrow / = / sharp. many nilotic people’s and east africans have narrow noses that are soft, round and bulbous w low nose bridges. rather than being angular and straight.

• Hmm...

i’ve seen many east africans and many have prognathism, you cannot always tell someone has prognathism from the frontal profile. it’s stupid to use an average digital phenotypic to deny that many east africans have maxillary prognathism, it occurs in different degrees.

also the bantu phenotype and west african phenotypes are not sole they vary. what is the point of denying that many east africans have bimaxillary protusion in varying degrees if you are going to later on acknowledge they do by saying they are by comparing as the ‘least protusive’ jfl :lul:

also my point is narrow / = / sharp. many nilotic people’s and east africans have narrow noses that are soft, round and bulbous w low nose bridges. rather than being angular and straight.

Ethiopids tend to have narrower jaws, low fwhr, relatively larger forehead, are less prognathic, reddish brown skin tone (varies), tight curls, slightly wider eyes, relatively narrower noses and thinner lips. Ethiopid is more north East Africans than East Africans except Tutsi (south ethiopids). That's a phenotypic description.

I agree west African phenotypes are also diverse, same with central and south Africans, but generally tend to have wider noses and thicker lips.

Notice the differences
Images   2020 11 03T220136051
Eastethiopidm
Images   2020 11 03T220144807
Download 7
Maasaim
Images   2020 11 03T220155774

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and doll
Ethiopids tend to have narrower jaws, low fwhr, relatively larger forehead, are less prognathic, reddish brown skin tone (varies), tight curls, slightly wider eyes, relatively narrower noses and thinner lips. Ethiopid is more north East Africans than East Africans except Tutsi (south ethiopids). That's a phenotypic description.

I agree west African phenotypes are also diverse, same with central and south Africans, but generally tend to have wider noses and thicker lips.

Notice the differences
View attachment 824558View attachment 824559View attachment 824571View attachment 824564View attachment 824566View attachment 824567
i never denied that they have narrower features on avg depending on their tribe and etc, however, they don’t have ‘sharp’ features on avg? rather more narrower and thinner features imo on avg in comparison to some west / central african groups.

• +1

Most East Africans (Horners specifically) are orthognathous, there are only a few East Africans such as Bantus, Nilotes, & Omo Peoples that have mild to moderate prognathism. In Somalia, Ethiopia & other parts of the Horn of Africa prognathism is a rarity there, & orthognathism is the norm.

Bantus in East Africa original homelands is Nigeria/Cameroon. They only migrated to East, Central, & Southern Africa during these last few thousand years. They aren't adapted to East/Horn Africa's climate yet. You can tell the difference between a Bantu & Horner almost 95% of the time.

The only East Africans with low/soft/flat nose bridges are Bantus & Nilotes most Somalis, Ethiopians, & Eritreans have high, straight, & narrow nose bridges, & sometimes slightly hooked.

• +1
if latino isnt whitepassing then

yes they are the best

if latino isnt whitepassing then

yes they are the best

ManyLatino women are white passing unless we are talking about Amerindians

• +1
Reactions: goat2x