Are epidermal growth factor products legit for skinmaxxing?

Ken

Ken

Equinox
I know tretinoin and lasers are whats usually recommended for acne scars and anti-aging but ive read a lot of threads and posts on how they can cause subcutaneous fat loss.

Are growth factor skin care products like AnteAGE legit? Has anyone tried them?

The serums are extremely expensive. Hundreds of dollars for small tubes. AnteAGE gets there stem cells from human bone marrow.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
did u ask that girl out or are you still simping for her bro need an update

• So Sad
Reactions: Ken
did u ask that girl out or are you still simping for her bro need an update
I made a few update threads. I asked her out on a date, she said yes then cancelled with a bad excuse. I never replied back and stopped watching her stories for 2 weeks. I finally watched one of her stories and she was drunk in a strip club with her slut friends. She blocked me on snapchat about an hour after I watched it. :feelswhy:

I really want to try to meet up with her again, its taking all my will power not to text her. I probably will once my skin is clearer. Im gonna try epidermal growth factor.

I have a date with some other girl this week but im not excited about it at all.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: russwestbrook, Deleted member 15827, |Daddy_Zygos| and 2 others
The people who made AnteAGE actually dissuade the use of epidermal growth factor serums, because using one isolated growth factor is unbalanced.

• Woah
The people who made AnteAGE actually dissuade the use of epidermal growth factor serums, because using one isolated growth factor is unbalanced.
So what is the best way to use growth factor?

They say only their own product is best because it contains the right ratios, but of course they'd say that since they're trying to sell it. Regardless, I was reading their blog and they did not recommend their product to people in their 20s, so youngcels here don't need to waste money on it.

Not at all. Stem cells only regenerates skin for a short while. It does nothing for the deeper fascia and it a waste of money

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 15827
Not at all. Stem cells only regenerates skin for a short while. It does nothing for the deeper fascia and it a waste of money
I just need it to regenerate my acne scars. Would it work for that?

tretinoin doesnt cause fat loss

I just need it to regenerate my acne scars. Would it work for that?

Yes along with CO2 laser it would

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero and Ken
She ghosted me the day before then uploaded videos of her getting drunk at a party the day we were supposed to go out. I really didnt care tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: misterstabone
Ive been using EGF for 3 weeks now. My skin is smoother but that could just be the AHA im using. My red marks have faded a bit but that could just be because of time. It was extremely expensive so I probably wont keep using it after I finish the bottle.

• +1
She ghosted me the day before then uploaded videos of her getting drunk at a party the day we were supposed to go out. I really didnt care tbh
how does this keep happening to you... sad...

• So Sad
Ive been using EGF for 3 weeks now. My skin is smoother but that could just be the AHA im using. My red marks have faded a bit but that could just be because of time. It was extremely expensive so I probably wont keep using it after I finish the bottle.
Please link where you bought your EGF from

Please link where you bought your EGF from
I looked at some pics from before I started using it and my skin does look a lot better now but im still not sure if its actually doing anything. It could just be natural healing that would have happened anyway.

• Love it

Last edited: