look at arizona state, florida state, uc santa barbara

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Chadeep, MagaPutinism, Swarthy Knight and 2 others
Yes

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jova, MagaPutinism, 📎♿️⚙️ and 1 other person
because of social media hood rats yuh yuh gang bang i need a hood bf!!!! WTF!!! why did he leave me????? NOW I HAVE TO RAISE THIS BABY ALL BY MYSELF???

i would kill my self if the girl i was stalking only liked ethnic people

because of social media hood rats yuh yuh gang bang i need a hood bf!!!! WTF!!! why did he leave me????? NOW I HAVE TO RAISE THIS BABY ALL BY MYSELF???

• JFL
Reactions: nathan, ggg.tv🤫 and murdah
Black athletes are yeah

Black athletes are yeah
even the nerd ethnics are getting more play than white brah these days

it seems like the ranking goes
black athlete / ethnic nerds / regular ethnics/indian/ lesbians/ dogs / white brah

• So Sad
Reactions: Bushman and Richard Cheese
a
even the nerd ethnics are getting more play than white brah these days

it seems like the ranking goes
black athlete / ethnic nerds / regular ethnics/indian/ lesbians/ dogs / white brah
are u white?

a

are u white?

• JFL
Reactions: Bushman and murdah
srs

look at arizona state, florida state, uc santa barbara
No more and more woman are getting uglier so now people have very bias responses due to familiarity you ethincs will see a white girl with an ethinc and overate the shit out of her it's just the truth and it's inferiority complex considering you know who the best looking guys are and you know they ain't all just models so they definitely have alot sex with hot white woman it's white men are way more secretive

No more and more woman are getting uglier so now people have very bias responses due to familiarity you ethincs will see a white girl with an ethinc and overate the shit out of her it's just the truth and it's inferiority complex considering you know who the best looking guys are and you know they ain't all just models so they definitely have alot sex with hot white woman it's white men are way more secretive
even melina was having interracial sex

even melina was having interracial sex
No what I'm saying is that woman now just aren't attractive at all there waists are wider they have more masculine feature 6 pack abs long lanky bodies small tiny head that look disportaint to there body
Woman now are completely fucked ethinc get nothing of value you have an ego that you think you ethincs are getting attractive whites you just are not

yeah

• +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️