Are ‘European’ genetics just better?

bogushkilla

bogushkilla

Iron
I have noticed over the years that more Europeans have better looking genetics than most Americans I have seen, I am not taking sides, Is there an explanation behind this?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, Deleted member 52905, WanderingBurro and 3 others
Amerimutt isn't a meme

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and Perfection
on average yes but america has 100 times more chads then european ones and thats a fact,despite the population being similar between america and europe

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, Xangsane, Tai Lung and 1 other person
I have noticed over the years that more Europeans have better looking genetics than most Americans I have seen, I am not taking sides, Is there an explanation behind this?
never been to europe wouldnt know also most americans are fat jfl

i think americans are just fat, there's a ton of americans who would probably mog but are just buried in 100 layers of fat

• +1
Reactions: Detective, Egyptianmogger, WanderingBurro and 1 other person
better in the sense that they're far less mixed.

on average yes but america has 100 times more chads then european ones and thats a fact,despite the population being similar between america and europe
american 'chads' are normal people in europe you see on the streets everyday, the reason you have more famous actors is because you speak english, there is literally no other reason.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Xangsane, Deleted member 30037 and 4 others
better in the sense that they're far less mixed.

american 'chads' are normal people in europe you see on the streets everyday, the reason you have more famous actors is because you speak english, there is literally no other reason.
no its just tht the top 1 percent of americans look way better facially,people like ian sommerholder,vinnie hacker them type of chads are non existent in europe

no its just tht the top 1 percent of americans look way better facially,people like ian sommerholder,vinnie hacker them type of chads are non existent in europe
IMG 8108 IMG 8105
mogs any american ever

• +1
Reactions: bogushkilla
this is wrong and the only reason you think this is because you don't follow our media.

people with those looks are relatively common, there's a guy that looks like cavill that hosts an animal program for kids here, and that's just some micro-celebrity in my country.

this is wrong and the only reason you think this is because you don't follow our media.

people with those looks are relatively common, there's a guy that looks like cavill that hosts an animal program for kids here, and that's just some micro-celebrity in my country.
bro i literally live in europe,yes the average is way taller and better facially but the top 1 percent of americans do look better then europenas thats not even debatable

bro i literally live in europe,yes the average is way taller and better facially but the top 1 percent of americans do look better then europenas thats not even debatable
your example of top 1 percent is literally hacker who looks like every third zoomer in europe.

somenhalder?

here's some random actor from italy who looks like an upgraded version of him.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and WanderingBurro
tales of deepest chambers of mexican cartel

• JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Orc and Deleted member 39692
I feel like food plays a part into it. American's just eat goyslop pumped with estrogen and corn syrup. European food is better tasting and actual food. And Americans barely exercise and are complete fat fucks.

One could make guesses that it's the result of various Europeans mixing, diet, etc. But whatever it is I do notice a rather stark contrast in looks between the two continents. The 6 foot minimum average zoomer meme seems to be a reality over in Europe whilst people are noticeably a bit shorter here in the US and in Canada (I'M NOT INCLUDING ETHNICS, most whites float around 175 here from my experience). Most people's jaw will drop if you say any height starting with 6- here in the states and up north whilst Europeans will casually drop the fact that they're 8 foot tall or something. The average white non British European is often a HTN in the state, if that's anything to do with diet then maybe it's because Americans just eat too much goyslop that doesn't help to develop their skulls.

I feel like food plays a part into it. American's just eat goyslop pumped with estrogen and corn syrup. European food is better tasting and actual food. And Americans barely exercise and are complete fat fucks.
I agree, I used to live in Eastern Europe. The food is much healthier as the vegetables were grown naturally and not made with chemical sprays put on them. In the USA I just see grown lab food advertised everywhere. Makes me sick sometimes.

Americans are European… are you stupid? “American” is not a thing unless you mean native American

more fighting less eating in europe cuz its colldddd nigga dead homies

White Americans are more bloated and soyed up on average, that's the reason