are extractions inevitable in this case? is MSE worth it considering its cons?

hopecel

hopecel

✊♀️ ADONISSS ♀️✊
I've got a subhuman (8 teeth if matters) smile so it's priority for me to fix it now via braces but... are teeth extractions the only way to decent smile in my case?

will it inevitably fuck up my face and recess me?

is it better to put MSE on regardless of its cons (nose widening & teeth gaps) rather than having teeth extractions?

4143413 photo 2024 05 02 11 12 12
btw I'm 20 yo

@DR. NICKGA @5'7 zoomer @BrahminBoss @๕ඞChick3ncu1ry @aspiringexcel @Clown Show @shizuku11111 @noprogressno @Clavicular

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Debetro, Clavicular, aspiringexcel and 2 others
It might work -
An orthotropic device will be better.
Also, if you already have high-set wide cheekbones, palate expansion is unnecessary. Though, if your palate is a flat U, then the back palate needs expansion.

bro my biggest problem is subhuman smile tbh all of that about cheekbones and jaw width is nice but main problem is smile which is kinda unfixable with orthodontics (they told me that)

pallate expander
they told me I don't need expansion

bro my biggest problem is subhuman smile tbh all of that about cheekbones and jaw width is nice but main problem is smile which is kinda unfixable with orthodontics (they told me that)

they told me I don't need expansion
I don't think a bad smile is going to be a problem. Bone structure of face > smile anyday. 8 teeth smile won't be too bad.

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
I don't think a bad smile is going to be a problem. Bone structure of face > smile anyday. 8 teeth smile won't be too bad.
dude I have a 3.5mm gap between incisors

I'm not talking about teeth number but smile in general my teeth are crooked and weird so NO BONE STRUCTURE can make it up

I've got a subhuman (8 teeth if matters) smile so it's priority for me to fix it now via braces but... are teeth extractions the only way to decent smile in my case?

will it inevitably fuck up my face and recess me?

is it better to put MSE on regardless of its cons (nose widening & teeth gaps) rather than having teeth extractions?

View attachment 2930739
btw I'm 20 yo

@DR. NICKGA @5'7 zoomer @BrahminBoss @๕ඞChick3ncu1ry @aspiringexcel @Clown Show @shizuku11111 @noprogressno @Clavicular
@jisko32 look at this brutality bro

beyond over for me

• +1
Reactions: jisko32
how does your orthodontist propose to fix this? In any case, it's better to obey him than the people on this site tbh
they told me it's most likely unfixable with (traditional) orthodontics and that I should search for a non-orthodontic way of fixing it (some kind of bridges/prothesis followed by extractions which could just aesthetically fix my smile to certain extent)

idk honestly if I would do that... maybe my case is fixable just if I had enough money for more advanced methods which are most likely unavailable outside of the West... she also said I might need surgical intervention so idk what to do at this point

• +1
Reactions: jisko32
they told me it's most likely unfixable with (traditional) orthodontics and that I should search for a non-orthodontic way of fixing it (some kind of bridges/prothesis followed by extractions which could just aesthetically fix my smile to certain extent)

idk honestly if I would do that... maybe my case is fixable just if I had enough money for more advanced methods which are most likely unavailable outside of the West... she also said I might need surgical intervention so idk what to do at this point
The only option I see is palate expansion. Extractions mess up the face.

• +1
Reactions: hopecel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back