Are eyebrows more important for brown eyes?

lonelyguy326

lonelyguy326

Bronze
I think green and blue eyed men can get away with having sparse eyebrows because their eye color saves them, but if you have brown eyes you NEED thick eyebrows or else it’s pretty much over.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 13197, Deleted member 10987 and 5 others

cry for me, u abused dog :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: minotaur, Deleted member 10987, jackieboy21 and 1 other person
Eyebrows are needed by everyone, they distinguish the face the most

No, if anything they’re just as important.

Sure a light eye color is nice, but whats the point if there isn’t a visible contrast between them and the dark thick brows?

Regardless, eyebrows play a huge part in an eye area’s attractiveness, in spite of eye color.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 13197 and Deleted member 10987
I think green and blue eyed men can get away with having sparse eyebrows because their eye color saves them, but if you have brown eyes you NEED thick eyebrows or else it’s pretty much over.
Indeed I vouch for This, all darkeyecels should start minoxidils if they have fucked up browd

• +1
Reactions: Sny
Now obviously if yours brows are fucked, fix that up first cos that is the most striking feature on ones face. Otherwise if yours brows is decent, getting coloured eyes is more important

Eyebrows are important reglardless but I think brown eyes requires more harmony to make a face look good whereas colored eyes can carry more of the face

Eyebrows are important reglardless but I think brown eyes requires more harmony to make a face look good whereas colored eyes can carry more of the face
Ive seen results from implants with patients that had bad eye area, what i noticed was that while the eye area was pre bad/ pre uncanny depending on pheno and the changed eye colour like before, the coloured eyes took attention away from the cons of the eye area

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
I think

eyebrows are so easy with microblading or minox