• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MaxillaIsEverything and BradAniston
Obviously.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend
it’s cope. Retin a is all you need.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6272, ConspiracyTheory, Deleted member 3323 and 8 others
Take the astaxanthin pill son, it's the best thing to preserve skin health

• +1
Simple cleanser retin a and moisturizer moggs every other shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699, Need2Ascend, MaxillaIsEverything and 1 other person
You are not a greycel but you are stupid as a greycel.

You are not a greycel but you are stupid as a greycel.
I just ask if they make any noticeable difference to the skin Lmao, I'm already using all the basic skincare stuff(retin a, cleanser, moisturizer, etc..) but there is always room for improvement

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
I just ask if they make any noticeable difference to the skin Lmao, I'm already using all the basic skincare stuff(retin a, cleanser, moisturizer, etc..) but there is always room for improvement
What part about your skin needs improving?

• +1
What part about your skin needs improving?
I have rather dry skin, will start to use a hydrating face mask 1x/week and see if it helps.
I just like trying out new things that could potentially be useful and to make some small improvements here and there

I have rather dry skin, will start to use a hydrating face mask 1x/week and see if it helps.
I just like trying out new things that could potentially be useful and to make some small improvements here and there
I would recommend not using a face mask then since they are typically drying even if it's a hydrating one, since any face mask is stripping and exfoliating your face of oils, what moisturizer are you currently using?

• +1
I would recommend not using a face mask then since they are typically drying even if it's a hydrating one, since any face mask is stripping and exfoliating your face of oils, what moisturizer are you currently using?
From CeraVe, also since I started using the hydrating cleanser from CeraVe my skin got much better. I'm exfoliating 2x/week aswell, do you think it's better to do it less often?

From CeraVe, also since I started using the hydrating cleanser from CeraVe my skin got much better. I'm exfoliating 2x/week aswell, do you think it's better to do it less often?
Yea you could try exfoliating less, if you're using a foaming cleanser though you should find a non foaming one since that drys out your skin

• +1
Realy all you need is Retin-a a cleanser and moisturizer but there are other decent products you can add to that list.