Are facepullers legit?

JeremyMeeks

JeremyMeeks

Bronze
Have seen a lot of posts on how to make a face puller. Personally I cba so I think I will buy one from online.

I understand that the body wants to be in a state of homeostasis so after face pulling, there will be retraction.

Just want to know if anyone has used a face puller device and whether it was really effective in improving zygomatic protusion and forward facial growth to get killer cheekbones and better eye area and if their bones post-retraction were still a lot better than what they started with.

Only a facepuller anchored to MSE is legit but even then its somewhat cope

Only a facepuller anchored to MSE is legit but even then its somewhat cope

Is this a bias against the device or are you speaking from personal experience?

Another greycel

who wants to bet it’s a woman or astrosky alt

Another greycel

who wants to bet it’s a woman or astrosky alt

Me? Oh no, please I have sensitive feelings babe - don't say those nasty comments.

Please help out if you have an opinion though on facepulling

Me? Oh no, please I have sensitive feelings babe - don't say those nasty comments.

Please help out if you have an opinion though on facepulling
too many infiltrators on this site mate

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
too many infiltrators on this site mate

I've been lurking here for a while just on my looksmaxing journey; sorry if you think I am a woman or astro sky alt lol.

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
I've been lurking here for a while just on my looksmaxing journey; sorry if you think I am a woman or astro sky alt lol.
how old are you

you can build a facepuller, @nelson has a guide

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL and Chadelite
how old are you

you can build a facepuller, @nelson has a guide

18. I know you can build one; just questioning it's efficacy because I don't see any proof (even anecdotal - a lot of people have guides on how to make one but no one actually saying it's worked very well for them)
legit cope

Yeah idk - I am veering towards thinking this too

18. I know you can build one; just questioning it's efficacy because I don't see any proof (even anecdotal - a lot of people have guides on how to make one but no one actually saying it's worked very well for them)
in theory it definitely works

i’m pretty sure it’s an established orthodontic practice

if you use your tongue to support the maxilla after you get results it won’t relapse

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Chadelite
maxresdefault.jpg

The fuck is a facepuller

@retard you seem to be quite well versed in facepulling and I see you've done your research. Can I pm you some queries. I want to build one too but I'm not sure if I'll benefit from it.

I understand that the body wants to be in a state of homeostasis so after face pulling, there will be retraction.
then explain why orthodontic expanders and orthodontic facemasks provide a perment result

@retard you seem to be quite well versed in facepulling and I see you've done your research. Can I pm you some queries. I want to build one too but I'm not sure if I'll benefit from it.
I don’t know much about actually building the facepuller, I just copied @nelson guide step by step if thats your question, to see if you can benefit take an straight forward angle of your side profile and see if your chin reaches/passes the farthest part of your browridge, if it passes, you can still benefit just not as much as someone where it’s behind, and if it’s behind you can benefit a lot (assuming you don’t a massive overbite/underbite), you can pm me if you have more questions

I don’t know much about actually building the facepuller, I just copied @nelson guide step by step if thats your question, to see if you can benefit take an straight forward angle of your side profile and see if your chin reaches/passes the farthest part of your browridge, if it passes, you can still benefit just not as much as someone where it’s behind, and if it’s behind you can benefit a lot (assuming you don’t a massive overbite/underbite), you can pm me if you have more questions

Oh wow, my chin is way ahead of my brow ridge so I guess this probs won't work.

Oh wow, my chin is way ahead of my brow ridge so I guess this probs won't work.
if you are posting on looksmax.me I really doubt it is when your head is in a truly neutral position jfl

Okay so has anyone got some links where you can buy these things? I'm really not too kneen on the DIY approach because it's very easy to fuck up the angle etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back