are facial exercises cope?

swt

swt

schizoposting messiah
heard that doing facial exercises ( not talking about facial massages, just facial muscle training) will lead to a more defined face.

is this cope? i dont wanna do it and end up with a even more bloated look on my face due to muscle thickening

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
heard that doing facial exercises ( not talking about facial massages, just facial muscle training) will lead to a more defined face.

is this cope? i dont wanna do it and end up with a even more bloated look on my face due to muscle thickening
genetics, don't chew for masseters they cause a bloated look. Only one i suggest is if u have a lazy eye, training that is worth a chance.

No bro if you are subhuman and lonely start doing facial exercises to become 8 psl

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and Schizotypalcel

facial exercises dont work at all ive tried them. its more worth it to channel ur energy into shit that works

• +1
Reactions: cooldude1231
In theory they would give you better skin and help with anti-aging to a small degree. Blood flow and keeps the facial muscles from sagging
But nobody has done it long enough to remotely prove these results would come into fruition. Try it for yourself, I did them for a year and had zero results

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss