high_inhib_gymcel
Iron
- Joined
- Sep 6, 2026
- Posts
- 190
- Reputation
- 89
I’m just curious
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
No they get hung drawn and quateredI’m just curious
Just someone who isn’t’ a true celibatewhat is a fakecel? Its like a slayer who pretends to be an incel?
Buddy Boyo Jbg is lawYes just dont be gay
What u mean by "true celibate" then, everyone understands it differentJust someone who isn’t’ a true celibate
Some1 in a relationshipWhat u mean by "true celibate" then, everyone understands it different
Well not allowed on this forum so maybe dont say that, u will come out as a faggotBuddy Boyo Jbg is law![]()
Nga I’m joking can’t you seeWell not allowed on this forum so maybe dont say that, u will come out as a faggot
Joe mommaNger who told you I was
I asked a question how do you come to the conclusion I side on either of the possible answersNigga think this is .is
Tf you mean by fakecel ?I’m just curious
inb4 banBuddy Boyo Jbg is law![]()