Are feminine eyelashes a good thing

HurtfulVanity

HurtfulVanity

In the pursuit of happiness
These girls always be complimenting my eyelashes since their long dark and curled up a bit as if i curled them it makes me feel like sht. I want short non existent eyelashes. These hoes with fake ones and I still mog them. It makes my eye area look more feminine other than pct and med-low set eyebrows and little uee

I would say it's good if you have other masc features to balance it out, if your other features are also feminine as well you'll look like a trap ngl

• +1
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos, Deleted member 1100 and BigBoy
I would say it's good if you have other masc features to balance it out, if your other features are also feminine as well you'll look like a trap ngl
Yah my zygos are good but my jaw is lacking not recessed or narrow it's wide but just not sharp my dad's is just so I'm hopeful but I have average hyoid so it kills it maybe drinking more than 1 water bottle a day will debloat me

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers
Yes. I also got complimented on them

Tidy, short eyelashes which aren't curved upwards and are somewhat hidden by fat are good imo. But I don't recommend trying to cut them. Try to tidy them by using a brush

This, they are great to give more contrast with the sclera, if you look bad with long eyelashes is because your overall face is homosexual-like

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers
yeah i have dark long eyelashes and thick dark brows and thick dark limbal rings. Looks godtier but the rest of my face is shit so it doesn't matter.