Are foids attitutes based purely on their attraction to you? Or are some just raised better? Or both?

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
Are foids attitutes based purely on their attraction to you? Or are some just raised better? Or both?

Asian/latinas have been way nicer to me than white girls

But I honestly just feel like asian girls are nicer in general just because of the way they are raised?

or are asian girls just as bad? Can an average asian man preferably living in an asian country confirm whether asian girls are nice and have good attitute to you or not?

Obviously both

• +1
Reactions: kingOfCrash
Your energy being congruent with your looks helps, granted your looks are decent in her eyes.

I lost weight and my sister stated talking to me more and my parents said I am their favorite kid JFL

It's all looks

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pikabro, ErbCel, Gandy and 1 other person
You ever have the experience where everyone called one chick “bitchy” but you never understood why from talking to her?

It’s all looks

• +1
Reactions: Gandy
My life experiences are in line with the posters above; I was treated like a completely different person after I lost all excess body fat and put on muscle mass & fixed some facial failos under the knife.

It's this simple, if people think you look good you get genuine smiles from them and elicit positive feelings in their brains reward system from interacting with you.
If they don't like the way you look, they will be sour towards you, consciously or unconsciously.

Only parents truly love an ugly child (even then, many parents detest an ugly child and favor the prettier or more handsome one).

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Deleted member 17829
Looks , money and racial status 🙏🙏🙏🤙😎😎😹🕺

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Mostly looks. I'm a good looking short guy. It's night and day the way taller women treat me.

But, men do the same. Except our standards are lower, so we're kind to most women. But if you're an overweight, ugly woman, you'll be ignored and disrespected.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Mostly looks. I'm a good looking short guy. It's night and day the way taller women treat me.

But, men do the same. Except our standards are lower, so we're kind to most women. But if you're an overweight, ugly woman, you'll be ignored and disrespected.
im okay looking short guy too

the most brutal things happen. i remmeber sitting down at some club and some girl moved to me, asked to dance. then when we stood up and she saw my height she just disappeared into the crowd :(

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro