Are front delts important ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
i was wondering if the front delts get enough work put on them in the compounds like bench press, incline bench press etc.

or do you need to do Shoulder presses to build front delts or are they not important at all to train ?

i was wondering if the front delts get enough work put on them in the compounds like bench press, incline bench press etc.

or do you need to do Shoulder presses to build front delts or are they not important at all to train ?
how long have u been training

bro there isnt an unimporant muscle if u wanna look disabled with a weak area in ur body then sure go for it , but if u actually wanna look well put together and appealing hit all muscles

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone and Deleted member 51551
Don't train it

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Gerfndor
bro there isnt an unimporant muscle if u wanna look disabled with a weak area in ur body then sure go for it , but if u actually wanna look well put together and appealing hit all muscles
Ok then..

This is probably the least important

Yes
Often overdeveloped muscle

Any type of pressing movement will stimulate enough growth for them usually so that you dont have to worry about targeting them specifically.