Are gay nightmares normal?

Mister Fuwy

Mister Fuwy

Equinox
Title. It’s like a nightmare where im gay and then he suddenly tries to murder me but I turn into a werewolf and eat him

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: smoth and 📎♿️⚙️
I have those too. I go out with a girl that looks like my crush i had in France (hook nose, long hair, mentally ill) then she starts vomiting all over the place. I take her out through the back and place her on the floor of a dirty grimy alley. When i realize she doesnt have a heartbeat i start crying and eating her flesh. First her fingers, then i tear open her torax and the lungs, man they are so tasty (in my dream that is) and finally the uterus. When i do eat the uterus i feel my tongue burning and a demon comes from hell and starts sodomizing me.

The worst part about this is that the other day i woke up with my gf’s hand inside of my mouth.

• Woah
Reactions: gooner23
I have those too. I go out with a girl that looks like my crush i had in France (hook nose, long hair, mentally ill) then she starts vomiting all over the place. I take her out through the back and place her on the floor of a dirty grimy alley. When i realize she doesnt have a heartbeat i start crying and eating her flesh. First her fingers, then i tear open her torax and the lungs, man they are so tasty (in my dream that is) and finally the uterus. When i do eat the uterus i feel my tongue burning and a demon comes from hell and starts sodomizing me.

The worst part about this is that the other day i woke up with my gf’s hand inside of my mouth.
Feels fake, are you srs?

Feels fake, are you srs?
Its fake. The sexual dreams i do have are always far in between and im always like a arab prince with a personal harem. Coincidentally i always wale up creamed when i have these dreams.

• +1
Reactions: Mister Fuwy
Its fake. The sexual dreams i do have are always far in between and im always like a arab prince with a personal harem. Coincidentally i always wale up creamed when i have these dreams.
Okaay