This girl texted me first and asked if I played csgo

I said yeah and she asked to play w me

I’m at school rn so I said nah but here’s my steam profile

She left me on read for 10 minutes now jfl
Foids are the scum of the world. Most of them need to be punished

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC, 97baHater, ggg.tv🤫 and 2 others
Jews tricked us by saying autism is a male thing and that testosterone causes it

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: IndraBC, ggg.tv🤫, n9wiff and 3 others
She wants u fr

• +1
Reactions: SubSigma
She’s retarded bro
Just fuck her and drop her

Also post this In offtopic instead of looksmaxxing if you dont want to get a warning

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser, 4lt.Real and Kavkaz777
The real question is why girls over rate ?

some foids would rate you way higher than what you truly worth,example : i asked some foids to rate ( more than 6) online and i got mostly 7s (which still too high 7 is htn) but i got some 9s too :feelsuhh:

some foids would rate you way higher than what you truly worth,example : i asked some foids to rate ( more than 6) online and i got mostly 7s (which still too high 7 is htn) but i got some 9s too :feelsuhh:
Nigga how is that relevant with my post

• JFL
Reactions: Accelerator and LegitUser
several women in my family are diagnosed.

my aunt is even more autistic than me but she's a famous florist.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, IndraBC and Loveland
Off thread but wanted to point that out:feelsuhh:
It's actually still related to the topic, their incapability to provide relevant ratings shows their autism too

• +1
Reactions: Kavkaz777

Actually men are more likely to be autistic than women from a biological pov men as infants are more interested in things while females more in people.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC and Kavkaz777
Actually men are more likely to be autistic than women from a biological pov men as infants are more interested in things while females more in people.
Imo autism is a sign of high test

Every gl person ik irl has kinda high test and autism

Nerver began

• +1
Reactions: NerverBegan and Kavkaz777
Imo autism is a sign of high test

Every gl person ik irl has kinda high test and autism

It depends on the person actually. I knew some trucels autists on Quora a few years ago. They were also knowledgeable of black pill. They rated me chadlite and I also likely have a mild form of autism (late speaker variant probably).

I am the type of autist to look extremely young for my age. I have met a few of those in real life as well. I am 29 and look 18 to 20 based on what people guess and think. I met a woman with autism in a nightclub she was 40 but looked early twenties she approached me because she suspected I also had autism. I have no idea how the fuck she knew, some women are psychic in reading social cues.

Maybe what you are referring to is behavior similar to autism but caused by different neurochemistry and hormonal profiles. For example, man with high test are indeed more interested in things than in people, there are some studies pointing out how after having a kids testosterone drops significantly in men because it is better for raising kids.

While somebody with autism may have the same behavior but caused by something different.

Just some food for thought.

Last edited:
  • Love it
autistic women have a normal life because men take care of them
autistic men are left KHHVs or NEETs because nobody cares about them.
female hypergamy needs to be stopped.
indian caste system ensured people only married their looksmatch.
when the british broke that, look what happend to the attractiveness of indians, before the british broke the caste system, the average indian would mog 90% of current indians

• +1
Reactions: Meteor21
autistic women have a normal life because men take care of them
autistic men are left KHHVs or NEETs because nobody cares about them.
female hypergamy needs to be stopped.
indian caste system ensured people only married their looksmatch.
when the british broke that, look what happend to the attractiveness of indians, before the british broke the caste system, the average indian would mog 90% of current indians
autist chad will swim in pussy

• +1
Reactions: nofap
autist chad will swim in pussy
Not rlly tbh

I have a Chad friend like not greycel rating deadass chad 6’1

But he’s giga autist makes stupid jokes and only had 1 gf

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser
Most women only talk about themselves and their insecurities. Imagine doing that as a man and then tell me women have good social skills

It depends on the person actually. I knew some trucels autists on Quora a few years ago. They were also knowledgeable of black pill. They rated me chadlite and I also likely have a mild form of autism (late speaker variant probably).

I am the type of autist to look extremely young for my age. I have met a few of those in real life as well. I am 29 and look 18 to 20 based on what people guess and think. I met a woman with autism in a nightclub she was 40 but looked early twenties she approached me because she suspected I also had autism. I have no idea how the fuck she knew, some women are psychic in reading social cues.

Maybe what you are referring to is behavior similar to autism but caused by different neurochemistry and hormonal profiles. For example, man with high test are indeed more interested in things than in people, there are some studies pointing out how after having a kids testosterone drops significantly in men because it is better for raising kids.

While somebody with autism may have the same behavior but caused by something different.

Just some food for thought.
No 40 woman looks 20. I dont believe anything you write

• +1
Reactions: nofap
Not rlly tbh

I have a Chad friend like not greycel rating deadass chad 6’1

But he’s giga autist makes stupid jokes and only had 1 gf
Bro is jokemaxxing

its Caucas not Kavkaz u fucking monkey

• +1

It’s because they don’t ever need to approach a guy unless it’s Chad so they didn’t develop “game” or social skills but in the romantic dating sense

• Woah