are girls direct or not ? maybe just stupid

Deleted member 14280

Deleted member 14280

Silver
excluding the retard who will say ''muh chad gets a blowjob 10 sec. after meeting her'', well we are not chads.
so i was wondering, does a girl try to become friends with a guy she likes and would like to have a romance? (BELIEVE ME OR NOT, foids are that stupid and most believe in true love) Cause i legit get so pissed off when a girl im interested in starts calling me a friend, like cmon im tryna EAT UR ASS bruh.
so i also been reading some fanfics directed to girls to kinda try to get to know their fantasies better, and for several times girls in that shit stories always try to befriend the chad first, and let everything them happen cause the chad is a simp who keeps advancing. is its their narcisistic tendencies?

TLDR: do girls that want you as more them friends try to befriend u first, or are they direct with their intentions?

take a look in the mirror and you'll know, thank me later

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nautica, Deleted member 6128, ManzareK and 4 others
excluding the retard who will say ''muh chad gets a blowjob 10 sec. after meeting her'', well we are not chads.
so i was wondering, does a girl try to become friends with a guy she likes and would like to have a romance? (BELIEVE ME OR NOT, foids are that stupid and most believe in true love) Cause i legit get so pissed off when a girl im interested in starts calling me a friend, like cmon im tryna EAT UR ASS bruh.
so i also been reading some fanfics directed to girls to kinda try to get to know their fantasies better, and for several times girls in that shit stories always try to befriend the chad first, and let everything them happen cause the chad is a simp who keeps advancing. is its their narcisistic tendencies?

TLDR: do girls that want you as more them friends try to befriend u first, or are they direct with their intentions?
just fart

• JFL
Reactions: Nautica
the blackpill is a lie im ugly asf and i have a girl simping for me rn
I didn't see it's you breh

I just wouldn't really bother trying to get with women until you got all the hardmaxxing you wanted to get ngl

you have/had a really similar base/pheno to me ded srs, same procedures too

I didn't see it's you breh

I just wouldn't really bother trying to get with women until you got all the hardmaxxing you wanted to get ngl

you have/had a really similar base/pheno to me ded srs, same procedures too
im getting fillers next week to cope cause im growing asf rn so i cant do any surgeries for at least a year but yeah :feelswah::feelswah:
haircut fillers teeth withening and tan next week buddy boyo, may i ascend to 4,5psl with gods grace

Girls are more direct when they like you, and indirect when they don't. Like if you're thinking "Does she like me or not?", she most likely does not like you.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 245, one job away, WadlowMaxxing and 2 others
do you train neck and drink goat milk? also, are you taking K2 Mk7 with bonesmash sessions?
yes i grew kinda visible cheekbones only cause of bonesmashing + refugees milk
also my neck went from death tier to very bad only

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
Girls are more direct when they like you, and indirect when they don't. Like if you're thinking "Does she like me or not?", she most likely does not like you.
finally a good answer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
im getting fillers next week to cope cause im growing asf rn so i cant do any surgeries for at least a year but yeah :feelswah::feelswah:
haircut fillers teeth withening and tan next week buddy boyo, may i ascend to 4,5psl with gods grace
yeah getting fillers for chin until you can get the real deal is probably a good idea.

either way I generally wouldn't really bother trying to holler at a foid if she didn't give me clear signs there's something there. you should know when she likes you tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14280
yeah getting fillers for chin until you can get the real deal is probably a good idea

either way I generally wouldn't really bother trying to holler at a foid if she didn't give me clear signs there's something there
why they keep giving me mixed signals bro :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
fuckin street shitters

why they keep giving me mixed signals bro :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
fuckin street shitters
if they really like you they'll usually try to put themselves into your orbit and try to get you to talk to them srs. like walk by you or stand close to you and shit like that. you should notice that tbh.

• +1
If she is attracted to you sexually she will make it obvious immediately. Women don't court men via friendship the same way neckbeards do. For a woman, the flirting will begin instantly and she will try to put herself in situations where she has more of your attention, rather than large group settings with other women.

If a woman is offering you friendship then she sees you as just that, a jester or a beta-orbiter.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and Deleted member 14280
Just invite her to go out, watch a movie, go bowling, whatever...If she says she's busy or finds other excuses, she's most likely not into you. Retreat for a while, then use your magic again - chatting, flirting, etc. and invite her again. Repeat this several times if you still get rejected.
You can then try the same thing on other girls, focus your attention on them while you strategically ignore the first one, and make sure she sees this, then you go back to her and shower her again with attention and date proposals, if she still doesn't want, then it's pretty much over....

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 14280 and koalendo
Just invite her to go out, watch a movie, go bowling, whatever...If she says she's busy or finds other excuses, she's most likely not into you. Retreat for a while, then use your magic again - chatting, flirting, etc. and invite her again. Repeat this several times if you still get rejected.
You can then try the same thing on other girls, focus your attention on them while you strategically ignore the first one, and make sure she sees this, then you go back to her and shower her again with attention and date proposals, if she still doesn't want, then it's pretty much over....
100%, this needs to be pinned

• +1
Girls aren't direct at all. They give you signals if they like you i.e. iois.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 245
100%, this needs to be pinned
Well, it's just basic redpill stuff, it doesn't mean it will get you anywhere, you can still be rejected over and over again if you don't pass their looks requirements...

• +1
Reactions: koalendo
Well, it's just basic redpill stuff,
you got any good redpill sources? other than r/theredpill
it doesn't mean it will get you anywhere, you can still be rejected over and over again if you don't pass their looks requirements...
yeah, I know, but this saves people a lot of time of energy, this is basically mens only option in the friendzone.

do you train neck and drink goat milk? also, are you taking K2 Mk7 with bonesmash sessions?
Is goat milk legit? My mom made me drink goat milk every day and I grew to 6'7" (foot taller than parents).

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, ManzareK and Deleted member 8608

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
you got any good redpill sources? other than r/theredpill
There are tons of books and sites now about PUA, seduction, redpill, haven't kept up with them in a very long time, I basically started from here:

Girls aren't direct at all. They give you signals if they like you i.e. iois.
It depends on what type of dude you are, as well as how good you are at reading people. A lot of girls will give signals to a weak ass dude knowing that he'll be wrapped around her finger as long as he thinks she likes him. They often do this to feed their own egos and exercise their seduction prowesses. For any guy with a bit of experience under his belt there should be no problem knowing the difference between real iois and fake ones.

Not all iois are the same. If a girl likes you her iois be more direct and leave less room for interpretation/doubt. If she doesn't like you her iois (false) will be pretty vague, but then again that could just mean you're dealing with a shy girl. That's why experience is key. People are complicated.

So yeah, it also depends on the girl. Some of them will even just tell you straight up they want some d*ck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14280 and Deleted member 245