Are glasses always a looks min?

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
I have old glasses I bought a while ago that don't fit right they look bad so I always wear contacts. It kind of sucks to wear contacts sometimes especially when your eyes are dry due to allergies.

Is there such thing as a type of glasses that will raise SMV or at least not lower it. I'm not an eye area cel either so my eye area isn't bad I just hate contacts somedays wondering if its even worth investing a few hundred in a decent pair of glasses or should I just not bother.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Glasses are high class and make you appear higher IQ

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: untouchable_coper, Deleted member 21044, Deleted member 18840 and 1 other person
Glasses are high class and make you appear higher IQ
Yeah I need to get the vintage 50s style metal frame glasses. Also I'm not sure about that always. I mean I guess if you put a 9/10 in glasses he's now quirky and smart not sure how that applies to normal people

its a looksmax if your eye area is bad

i remember one 55 yo old teacher who looked 30 with glasses on but looked 15 years older without them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, agoostis and Deleted member 11126
its a looksmax if your eye area is bad

i remember one 55 yo old teacher who looked 30 with glasses on but looked 15 years older without them
yeah my eye area is one of my better features...

I guess I will just have to wait till lasiks 2-3 years till they will let me do it. Might try it contacts are alr but when its dry outside and when I have allergies its unbearable wearing them my eyes get so watery and dry feeling.

My glasses rn look really bad

Glasses are not a looksmin.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
it depends a lot on the frames. with the wrong ones you'll look like a nerd but with the right ones it could even be a looksmax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
If the correction is too strong it deforms the eyes and the sides of the face, then it's a looksmin

• +1
Reactions: untouchable_coper
recommended pair/style?

take a look at this tiktok. glasses like these are good but you have to style yourself in a way that doesn't make you look like a nerd.

Jaw is the law
I have old glasses I bought a while ago that don't fit right they look bad so I always wear contacts. It kind of sucks to wear contacts sometimes especially when your eyes are dry due to allergies.

Is there such thing as a type of glasses that will raise SMV or at least not lower it. I'm not an eye area cel either so my eye area isn't bad I just hate contacts somedays wondering if its even worth investing a few hundred in a decent pair of glasses or should I just not bother.

recommended pair/style?
This style, extremely high class and chad-tier :
G8nvimwq0geimovh4uqs

Anyway like always if you don't have a good face glasses aren't gonna change anything, i recommend you to mew in order to have a better undereye support and subsequently a better eye area.