Are Good Looking Guys Really Succesful In Business?

randomvanish

randomvanish

České srdce, otevřené všem!
i've always seen tall guys being leaders, executers, CEOs, etc.
But i've never seen a legit chad face in any kind of business. All the succesful&rich guys i've seen having normie/htn(at most) face with great social success.
Is there a study showing facial attractiveness leading success in work related life?

this kind of articles below; implying tall+good framed guys as "beautiful".
Dasdsa

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Quantumphysics and Xangsane
Can't you logic this out for yourself?

Or do you have no experience going outside so unable to logic it?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20519
Can't you logic this out for yourself?

Or do you have no experience going outside so unable to logic it?
I'm pretty sure i have more business&social circle than all the forum combined. so, i'm not taking your "logic" into account, i need legit studies showing facial attractiveness affect jobs.

and, i'm not talking about being a realtor as a "job". of course, works who require connection with people daily needs beauty at some level.
but getting promotion in a company, or being a project manager, etc. never requires facial beauty. (unless you are a birdcel kind of ugly)

even here in berlin, all the solid career guys having normie faces but tall statures.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
Due to male gaze weighting of height and frame I'd imagine. It would look a lot different if foids were in charge (this is coming, though,).

But i've never seen a legit chad face in any kind of business. All the succesful&rich guys i've seen having normie/htn(at most) face with great social success.
Is there a study showing facial attractiveness leading success in work related life?
Beyond a certain level being gl (facially) becomes more of a failo especially in the eyes of other men who think you have it too easy in life and haven’t endured many hardships. It’s even more so in STEM and academics where IQ is most important and gl people are regarded as pure decorations.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, RAITEIII, TrestIsBest and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Beau_Gosse
gl looking ppl don’t get extremely rich i feel like cuz their life is already good enough

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, A23ghskung, Mr.Proper and 3 others
Beyond a certain level being gl (facially) becomes more of a failo especially in the eyes of other men who think you have it too easy in life and haven’t endured many hardships. It’s even more so in STEM and academics where IQ is most important and gl people are regarded as pure decorations.
this. in my opinion height is very important in politics, business and diplomacy, because the way you can sort of "intimidate" and command respect, but very good looking in terms of face makes you seem like you have it very easy in life, like at least i get that vibe, of course its better to have a GL face because its great for every other aspect of your life, but in this case it's a slight falio.

• +1
Reactions: Beau_Gosse and klamus
people who do good business are the most successful, not whoever is the most good looking

Psychopaths have high business success

Look at the top guys, Gates, Zuckerberg, Musk, Bezos... Not a single chad among any of them and many other rich and successful people.

Yes, even in smaller occasions like in supermarkets or any retail.

Even at my work boss and leaders are all good looking, and tall. It’s a halo unfortunately. Just being unattractive is not in your favor at all, so chances are smaller to be successful.

Look at the top guys, Gates, Zuckerberg, Musk, Bezos... Not a single chad among any of them and many other rich and successful people.
That is really giga cherrypicked

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall

View attachment 1880469
Looks are very helpful, we all know that, but its not becoming as relevant now imo . Lot of ugly fucks are doing successful in the business world. But in sales particularly they're is likely a bias for the top salesman being a good looking person provided their not autistic and at least of avg level, while some ugly fuck might not do as well despite good selling skills.

Anyone successful in business is usually Dark Triadmaxxed.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper
Its because men run businesses and therefore dont give af what the men they hire look like. The richest women are usually attractive due to men in power hiring or promoting them due to looks alone. You really think a straight male employer at a job interview is gonna simp for chad and hire him for his looks lmfao

That is really giga cherrypicked
All of them are at the highest peak you can possibly get to. Anecdotally I've also had plenty of ugly bosses. At one store they were all skinny-fat/overweight and balding. That goes against your anecdote. Point is just because you're good looking doesn't mean you'll be more successful in business. An incompetent chad will get dropped by his superiors in an instant because guess what? Figures, profits, etc don't lie.

View attachment 1880469
Depends... I mean some traits universally help being tall inspires respect from both men and women but a pretty boy isn't going to inherently do better unless its a heavily customer service business thing. Especially if its a male industry like finance those sort of things matter less. But frame and height matter no matter what and not looking ugly as well.

Its a lot harder if your ugly but if you are normie and taller its all about being NT after that.

Last edited:
lol, no. Chad too busy fuckin to construct detailed decade plans for corporate takeovers

they could never achieve what they did today though, they just got lucky cause they were one of the few trucels that had access to such computers and learning material. there are way smarter IT incels nowadays who could do all they did but It's too late now.