Are “good photos” normie cope?

D

Deleted member 60975

Master
A lot of normies talk about “good photos” basically like mirror photos covering their face and just showing their hair or photos from the back not showing their face only hair. Here a lot of people do this. I refuse to send people photos that aren’t neutral facial expression + eye level and no frauding

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid, i_love_roosters and fuxkdakikez
all good photos are frauded, every picture without proper lighting, angles and posing looks like shit.

even chad doesn't look like chad unfrauded.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: triggr, Deleted member 29167, Xtra and 10 others
I'll leave it here
Images   2024 03 07T131136937
Images   2024 03 08T184109078

• +1
Reactions: LordSergiXX63, triggr, Xangsane and 3 others
Good pics aren’t cope

Mostly everyone who isn’t a legit mogger looks shit in candid, having good angles + lighting + soft features can change your treatment from foids entirely

• +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001, Deleted member 50251, Deleted member 60975 and 1 other person
Will hgh + t fix my narrow frame
probably not but unless you're 25+ it's likely that you're still growing, clavicles are literally the last bone that fuses in the body, and on average people still gain over an inch or so between 18 and 25.

angle, lighting, focal length, distance, head tilt, weight-- it all plays a role.
u can test it yourself

probably not but unless you're 25+ it's likely that you're still growing, clavicles are literally the last bone that fuses in the body, and on average people still gain over an inch or so between 18 and 25.
Thanks

angle, lighting, focal length, distance, head tilt, weight-- it all plays a role.
u can test it yourself
Can I pay you in shekels for the eye area?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 50251
vat a moggar!
hardly brah but respect for the compliments.
I am just your run of the mill Dutch guy, but much love.
for that, I shall drop you a (legal) picture I got a couple years ago

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AspiringMogger and Deleted member 60975
You would be Jordan Barrett if not for the dogshit mouth and weird nose. Surgerymax you have the base to be chad
I agree with you about the dogshit mouth area. I am thinking about getting a lip lift to fix the nordic mouth area; it's the only surgery I've thought of doing.

as for the nose, I do not know. It is straight as an arrow, but it is rather large imo. I will probably seek surgery for it if I feel so inclined with more money to burn, but as it stands, it is not something on my radar.

The comparison of me to the whiteboy king is unfounded, but highly appreciated friend. When I (and I will) see you, I will give you a big hug : )

I agree with you about the dogshit mouth area. I am thinking about getting a lip lift to fix the nordic mouth area; it's the only surgery I've thought of doing.

as for the nose, I do not know. It is straight as an arrow, but it is rather large imo. I will probably seek surgery for it if I feel so inclined with more money to burn, but as it stands, it is not something on my radar.

The comparison of me to the whiteboy king is unfounded, but highly appreciated friend. When I (and I will) see you, I will give you a big hug : )
Can u give me rating in pm saar?

they are cope in a sense that if you look worse irl than in pics then the date will not go well. i learnt the hard way

they are cope in a sense that if you look worse irl than in pics then the date will not go well. i learnt the hard way
Depends, the better looking you are irl the more frauding you can get away with since you're already GL and she wont mind

Depends, the better looking you are irl the more frauding you can get away with since you're already GL and she wont mind
yes but im not gl in either setting. im 5 psl with anglemaxxing lol. also, gl guys dont need to fraud much anyway unless they are modelling